Nora, Milana & CoCo Videos

The above link has been reported as SPAM do not click the link.  The posters about to sing his last hurrah for that username.

Likely the same person that has been plastering this shit link over the last few days.

link worked for me - no problems

Wow, I'm speechless! On Reallifecam Fan Forum they have posted in the Gallery a private video of the girls on the beach and in a boat!

Lots of poses and friendly hugs and kisses between the girls in front of the camera. And of course some big guys on the boat. How did they get that video? I don't want to be that person to post it anywhere else. But I just had to say it. First I thought it was just a fake. But it's real. The girls probably posted it on another site or facebook or whatever.

And Kammi showed a lot more energy than in the house  ;D

I'm not sure if the guys where actually with them, if you know what I mean. Or that they are just fun for the day.

Very weird to watch them outside the apartment...

Did anyone get a video of Nora's time with her vibrator?  Happened back about August 4th.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

If you look at the top of this page, and just too the right of where it stands camcaps.netm and you'll see the answer

Did anyone get a video of Nora's time with her vibrator?  Happened back about August 4th.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

If you look at the top of this page, and just too the right of where it stands camcaps.net and you'll see the answer.

So, here we have another fuckin' asshole saying that those of us that don't pay can't download.  I'm wondering why I go through the work to record and upload to this site, seeing as how you "paying members" can download my videos but you lock yours away.

And Frankster, I looked at your profile.  Not one fuckin' upload you lazy asshole.  Not one.  Go fuck yourself.

If you look at the top of this page, and just too the right of where it stands camcaps.net and you'll see the answer.

So, here we have another fuckin' asshole saying that those of us that don't pay can't download.  I'm wondering why I go through the work to record and upload to this site, seeing as how you "paying members" can download my videos but you lock yours away.

And Frankster, I looked at your profile.  Not one fuckin' upload you lazy asshole.  Not one.  Go fuck yourself.

Fuck you too. I don't upload because I enjoy watching the girls, and don't want to risk a ban from RLC.

edit:

You do understand that this site would not be if those who run it don't get any money. It does cost money tur run, so a Thank you to those who actually pay should be in order, instead of an insult.

Fuck you too. I don't upload because I enjoy watching the girls, and don't want to risk a ban from RLC.

edit:

You do understand that this site would not be if those who run it don't get any money. It does cost money tur run, so a Thank you to those who actually pay should be in order, instead of an insult.

Whatever you say man.  Without people that post videos and pictures, like me, there'd be no need to come here.  No amount of payment makes up for a lack of content.

Here's some of my work from this morning:  http://camcaps.net/leora-paul/leora-paul-videos-split-3/msg144374/#msg144374

MCrestwood... now that you and Frankster have stopped serenading each other... StnCld posted a gif containing the image back on August 4th.  He made no mention of a video.  However... StnCld visits many websites... and if you ask him nicely... he might investigate... and might be able to locate the video you seek.  But... then again... there may not have been a video posted... and the only thing that was ever posted was the gif.

:)

MCrestwood... now that you and Frankster have stopped serenading each other... StnCld posted a gif containing the image back on August 4th.  He made no mention of a video.  However... StnCld visits many websites... and if you ask him nicely... he might investigate... and might be able to locate the video you seek.  But... then again... there may not have been a video posted... and the only thing that was ever posted was the gif.

:)

Thank you Mr. Ball.  Actually a kindly member took pity on me and messaged me a link to an outside site.  As he was so kind to me I will reciprocate.  The link is below.

SPAM LINK--------------------------------