Nora, Milana & CoCo Videos

Yeah what he said,Kristy tried touching her sweet spot,and Kamila grabbed her hand forcefully the first time then said something to Kristy and then looked over at the Cameras as if to say no don't do that you know my girlfriend or people are watching ;D ;D 8) 8)

But Kristy is one persistent girl though she just could not keep her hands off Kamila and still tickled and stroked her and tried to grope her boobs and kitty cat some more,Which is everything that anyone of us would do if we were cuddled up in bed with Kamila :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

That was not true. Although, Kristy did try to reach "the promised land", but Kamila stopped her by grabbing her hand just short of the mark.  ;D

Edited to say: Sorry, I didn't realize that you had already received an answer when I read you post.

Yeah what he said,Kristy tried touching her sweet spot,and Kamila grabbed her hand forcefully the first time then said something to Kristy and then looked over at the Cameras as if to say no don't do that you know my girlfriend or people are watching ;D ;D 8) 8)

But Kristy is one persistent girl though she just could not keep her hands off Kamila and still tickled and stroked her and tried to grope her boobs and kitty cat some more,Which is everything that anyone of us would do if we were cuddled up in bed with Kamila :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

It's cute you guys refer to 'promised land' and 'sweet spot'.  Around here mine is known as 'heaven'.. How many times have I heard "I'm in 'heaven' right now" or  " I'm just about to go to 'heaven' ",  etc., etc.  A.

kamila refuse que kristy aille trop loin, nous le savons.....voilà comment rendre quelqu'un totalement "accro", en acceptant le rapprochement, mais en lui interdisant d'aller trop loin!!!!

kamila refuses kristy that go too far, we know ..... that's how make someone totally "hooked" by accepting the reconciliation, but forbidding him from going too far !!!! ;) ;)

Come on guys ! If we could read the contract between Kristy and rlc, I'm pretty sure we could read : " put some spice in this appt "

It started with nora and the sensual massage on the begining.

And since then, she's busy with Kamila.

If she wasn't there, this apt would be dead and nobody would watch it. I like Kamila, she's a very beautilful girl, but a cute girl that lives a "normal life" (meaning sleeping, eating, working, watching tv, going out and masturbating every now and then) that's not interesting for the viewers.

since it's pic thread :

Untitled-53.jpg

Come on guys ! If we could read the contract between Kristy and rlc, I'm pretty sure we could read : " put some spice in this appt "

If she wasn't there, this apt would be dead and nobody would watch it. I like Kamila, she's a very beautilful girl, but a cute girl that lives a "normal life" (meaning sleeping, eating, working, watching tv, going out and masturbating every now and then) that's not interesting for the viewers.

since it's pic thread :

Untitled-53.jpg

High viewership bonuses confirmed  ;)

High viewership bonuses confirmed  ;)

I thought that had to be true. So, I'm actually surprised that more tenants don't seem to do much to try to gain viewership. If they don't want to be too revealing of their life and bodies, they should at least have parties or have friends over more often who would cause their viewership to be higher.

Viewers typically expect to be entertained and if a person or couple lead a very boring life, viewers will get bored very quickly and leave.

since it's pic thread :

Untitled-53.jpg

Oh Wow....this is so exciting...my home town....A.