Nora, Milana & CoCo Videos

Come on guys ! If we could read the contract between Kristy and rlc, I'm pretty sure we could read : " put some spice in this appt "

It started with nora and the sensual massage on the begining.

And since then, she's busy with Kamila.

If she wasn't there, this apt would be dead and nobody would watch it. I like Kamila, she's a very beautilful girl, but a cute girl that lives a "normal life" (meaning sleeping, eating, working, watching tv, going out and masturbating every now and then) that's not interesting for the viewers.

since it's pic thread :

Untitled-53.jpg

Maybe RLC needs to put a new clause in the contract that requires tenants to have sex at least four times a week.Then they could satisfy all the perverts on CC and RLC could make more money.

I'm beginning to think that this person is 1 0f 3 things,a concerned CC member who likes only pictures/video in the picture/video threads,or is the biggest freeloader on CC,or is someone that works for RLC and needs photos and videos so they can comb through them and catch us using our ids and the watermark.

That is pretty much all this person says in every thread,he doesn't contribute anything but is always telling people that....."THIS IS THE PICTURE THREAD" OR "THIS IS THE VIDEO THREAD"

When you pretty much say this in every thread on every single day,then people like me begin to notice a pattern,if you read this Jvelcro could you please explain to us why you say that every single time,I'm just asking a simple question that's all.

All you guys gotta do is look at all his posts and then you will see what I mean,I know that we should only have pictures and videos in the picture and video threads but it just seemed odd to me to go to every thread and see the same person writing the same thing over and over again ::) ::) ::) 8) 8)

Huh, I thought this was a video thread.

Come on guys ! If we could read the contract between Kristy and rlc, I'm pretty sure we could read : " put some spice in this appt "

It started with nora and the sensual massage on the begining.

And since then, she's busy with Kamila.

If she wasn't there, this apt would be dead and nobody would watch it. I like Kamila, she's a very beautilful girl, but a cute girl that lives a "normal life" (meaning sleeping, eating, working, watching tv, going out and masturbating every now and then) that's not interesting for the viewers.

since it's pic thread :

Untitled-53.jpg

That's clearly a BS post in Craigslist. It looks like it's written by a high schooler.

It's probably just someone trying to get nude photos sent to them.

There would be enough gullible people that would fall for this. Send in their pictures only to find they are all over the internet and they'll be framed for life with the Rubber Stamp on their Forehead.

Which will read  thump_9445954il570xn327081284.jpg.

That was not true. Although, Kristy did try to reach "the promised land", but Kamila stopped her by grabbing her hand just short of the mark.  ;D

Edited to say: Sorry, I didn't realize that you had already received an answer when I read you post.

Kami had to stay true for her new lover.I wonder if he is doing the same in Moscow?