This Apartment

• 1 month later...

I have a feeling in the wind that this apartment is about to re-appear with an all girl composition.

One can always hope and dream.

RLC did say that this was the game-plan, so maybe it's a valid business plan, and not a dream. I have noticed that RLC's focus lately has been a de-emphasis on Krasnoyarsk and Barcelona, and an increase in activity on the out-skirts of St. Pete's.

Although I believe RLC to be setting its sights on different areas, they probably have a lease on that particular apartment, so maybe your dream may be realized. Russians and Ukrainians love the Spanish weather, especially in Winter.

If your dream comes true, Little Squirrel will not complain, and I'll bet none of the other CamCaps members will either.  :P

I have a feeling in the wind that this apartment is about to re-appear with an all girl composition.

One can always hope and dream.

You write English well so I assume you read English well, your CC name is English, so here is something that I hope doesn't spoil your dream!  I don't think there is a snowball's chance in hell that this apartment will be back in their lineup before at least another 2 weeks and probably more!!!

No chance in hell that K & K will reappear in that apartment, much as I loved those girls. They have moved on with their lives. Whether or when this apartment will reappear is debatable. The all-girl concept may not be workable. I know we would all love to see it back.

Yeah and hopefully if it does returns all that lesbian teasing shit has stopped I don't want it turning into a soap opera again that's why the girls apartment stopped in the first place that's what put it downhill then I think I will be interested in it again if that stops I just want three normal girls in the girls apartment having fun that's all then I will like it again

You write English well so I assume you read English well, your CC name is English, so here is something that I hope doesn't spoil your dream!  I don't think there is a snowball's chance in hell that this apartment will be back in their lineup before at least another 2 weeks and probably more!!!

I don'i think there is a chance in hell that this apartment will EVER reappear !! Kami and Kristy have moved on to Bali and Egypt Red Sea Beaches as of November !

I don'i think there is a chance in hell that this apartment will EVER reappear !! Kami and Kristy have moved on to Bali and Egypt Red Sea Beaches as of November !

You are probably right about it never reappearing and if for some slight chance that it may reappear, Kamila & Kristy would not be in the project.  I would be really surprised to see Kamila again, not sure about Kristy!

You are probably right about it never reappearing and if for some slight chance that it may reappear, Kamila & Kristy would not be in the project.  I would be really surprised to see Kamila again, not sure about Kristy!

je pense que rlc va totalement changer sa "filière" de filles, en en choisissant des nouvelles sans liens avec les anciennes. peut-être pas russes. la plupart des anciennes sont identifiées, et par les amies des amies, les nouvelles le seront vite aussi, et rlc le sait!!!

I think rlc will totally change his "chain" of girls by choosing new unrelated older. perhaps not Russian. most of the former are identified, and the friends of friends, the news will be faster too, and rlc knows !!!

I'm more inclined to think RLC let the lease expire on the all girl apartment.

If that happens then there is no chance on any of the girls returning.