RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

In Russian culture does a blue rose have any special meaning?

I suspect it's similar to the expression of "enigma" and "unattainable." Flower language is actually fairly universal.

www.flowermeaning.info/Blue.php

Once reading this, I decided that CamCaps should adopt blue roses as its official flower. Any maybe RLC should too!

Some info about Kamila's adventures of the previous night.

Don't know how much Kamila got a condoms from Kristy, but she used 2 of them. Kamilla was surprised when the guy asked to put one condom on  his dick.  ;D During sex one condom slipped down, the other at the end left inside Kamila, why she is a bit scared.

After, the guy asked Kamila about her relationship with her ex-boyfriend, she said I do not know and will decide when return to Moscow.

Tonight she's gone for second session...

Don't know how much Kamila got a condoms from Kristy, but she used 2 of them. Kamilla was surprised when the guy asked to put one condom on  his dick.  ;D During sex one condom slipped down, the other at the end left inside Kamila, why she is a bit scared.

After, the guy asked Kamila about her relationship with her ex-boyfriend, she said I do not know and will decide when return to Moscow.

Something tells me this is going to break Loner69's heart.

and where all of this happened, to have so many details, on a parallel RLC to which only a select few like you have access? or comes from the stories of the girls?

Not because events can not be gone as stories, but easily i could present another scenario that currently have the same credibility of your, no accurate data to strengthen one or the other hypothesis.

Guest toomeelee

lol all these details  8) 8) you must be with them !!! but I have one question what happen to the second condom ,, still inside her or they take it out ,,, how she take it out

Heart_Tongs.jpg

Tongs_big_zps91eeb44a.jpg

She told this detailed story to Kristy loud enough, in livingroom, seems like she wants to hear her ex-boyfriend and all viewers... :-\

She told this detailed story to Kristy loud enough, in livingroom, seems like she wants to hear her ex-boyfriend and all viewers... :-\

thanks for the explanation although I must say that this behavior seems to me to contradict the confidentiality of the talks that took place yesterday evening on the balcony away from prying ears. Perhaps to avoid having to know names, places etc.

Anyway to finalize the boy did not think it was necessary to Know the story ..... if my girlfriend is sleeping out with a condom in your purse and I am thousands of kilometers away, perhaps is better to start looking around for a new story

Guest toomeelee

Her boyfriend face now

200_s.jpg