Where are the girls-what are they doing?

I agree that it has been a long time since we have seen them doing whatever it is that they do, but during this "away" time, you really should give some of the other couples a chance.  There are some major sex episodes going on in other apartments, that rarely (if ever) happen in this one.  Fucking, sucking, vibrating, swallowing, sex camming.  When can you say that you have seen anything like that in this place.  Everyone is sitting on the edge of their seat, waiting for something that may or may not happen.  I hope it does, but in the meantime, I am not discounting some of the other apartments.  RLC knows which ones need to be changed out.  I hope they get the opportunity to do so.

Just Sayin'

You make some good points. If the other members never look at the other apartments, they could be missing out on some good stuff. However ...

I can't speak for others, but for me, "Fucking, sucking, vibrating, swallowing, sex camming" is NOT what I expect to see in this apartment. I can see that stuff on hundreds of other websites 24 hours a day. I watch this apartment primarily because I really enjoy seeing the interaction between the girls. They make me smile and laugh. Seeing them naked is certainly extremely enjoyable (and expected) because they are beautiful young women, but it's not the only thing I'm looking for in this apartment especially.

I check out the other apartments too, but this is the only one that makes me willing to spend the monthly fee. I've really liked almost all of the girls who have stayed in this apartment since I joined back in March. Watching them helps me to forget any problems I have to deal with in "real life". It's a very enjoyable escape where I can pretend, just for a little while, that they are friends of mine whose lives I get to share. They're like an extended family.

That's why, even though RLC drives me crazy at times, I still enjoy being a member. I have to admit, though, that this particular apartment is the only one that makes me willing to keep paying the monthly fee. Once these particular girls leave, I will probably stop being a paying member unless some new girls come in that I like.

The other apartments are nice to visit, but they aren't enough to keep me paying the monthly fee. I've pretty much seen everything that the tenants in those apartments have to show and just stopping in once in a while using the free cams will be enough for me.

It may sound crazy, but that's the way I feel about it. I wish there were some other sites like RLC, but I haven't found a single one like them. And, I wish that RLC would have MORE apartments like this one with single girls in them.  ;D

You make some good points. If the other members never look at the other apartments, they could be missing out on some good stuff. However ...

I can't speak for others, but for me, "Fucking, sucking, vibrating, swallowing, sex camming" is NOT what I expect to see in this apartment. I can see that stuff on hundreds of other websites 24 hours a day. I watch this apartment primarily because I really enjoy seeing the interaction between the girls. They make me smile and laugh. Seeing them naked is certainly extremely enjoyable (and expected) because they are beautiful young women, but it's not the only thing I'm looking for in this apartment especially.

I check out the other apartments too, but this is the only one that makes me willing to spend the monthly fee. I've really liked almost all of the girls who have stayed in this apartment since I joined back in March. Watching them helps me to forget any problems I have to deal with in "real life". It's a very enjoyable escape where I can pretend, just for a little while, that they are friends of mine whose lives I get to share. They're like an extended family.

That's why, even though RLC drives me crazy at times, I still enjoy being a member. I have to admit, though, that this particular apartment is the only one that makes me willing to keep paying the monthly fee. Once these particular girls leave, I will probably stop being a paying member unless some new girls come in that I like.

The other apartments are nice to visit, but they aren't enough to keep me paying the monthly fee. I've pretty much seen everything that the tenants in those apartments have to show and just stopping in once in a while using the free cams will be enough for me.

It may sound crazy, but that's the way I feel about it. I wish there were some other sites like RLC, but I haven't found a single one like them. And, I wish that RLC would have MORE apartments like this one with single girls in them.  ;D

Thank you for your honest opinion.  I appreciate the points you made, and how well you stated them.  Notice, everyone, that he didn't necessarily agree with my points, but he didn't take the low road and start insulting and being disrespectful.

I understand what you like about this apartment, and I watch for the same reasons.  I like some of the other apartments, because we watch their relationships grow, also.  Some need replacement, but that is up to RLC.

Thanks for your posts.

I've been pretty happy that, this apartment has been empty for a moment. I'm too addicted to this apartment, and watching it almost 24/24 has been stressful. Now I have got a little rest. However, the return of Lev has caused me a lot to see.

I've been pretty happy that, this apartment has been empty for a moment. I'm too addicted to this apartment, and watching it almost 24/24 has been stressful. Now I have got a little rest. However, the return of Lev has caused me a lot to see.

It has been interesting to watch how someone who appeared to be angry and controlling, is calm and loving toward his Lady.  I hope they continue...it has been nice watching the relationship change.

Getting away from the "girls" has allowed me to get a few things done...it is nice to re-join the real world.

Just Sayin'

That tv is going to be burned out I think ,went out and left it blue screen all this time that cant be good for it,Nora might be pissed

The TV doesn't change, then you see it brighten up, its only the reflection of the IR part of the cameras, which is what makes us see in the dark. when the lights come off.

But yes, TVs like that isn't build to be on for days.

The TV doesn't change, then you see it brighten up, its only the reflection of the IR part of the cameras, which is what makes us see in the dark. when the lights come off.

But yes, TVs like that isn't build to be on for days.

Nora will go apeshit if she returns and the TV no longer works.  LOL

I rarely shut my tv off , just if i'm gone for the day or for a few days other than that it is on 24 hrs for maybe a week at a time and its 3 yrs old now . I have read that tv's now are expected to run 100 000 to 300 000 hours . Their tv thats on for 4 or 5 days is nothing . I know a lady that never shuts hers off EVER , not sure how old hers is maybe 4 or 5 yrs old maybe more not sure . I have had 2 house break ins and the police say to leave 1 light on at all times and always leave the tv on if you are gone .