New girl Nikki

Noldus

I said in an earlier post that I thought Nikki had been brought in as a short term fix. I think she was recruited by Nora to avoid an almost empty apartment. I think she will be gone as soon as they can get someone else in there.

That might be true. There happened very unusual things when the girls changed. Nikki visited there with Nora before Kamila and Kristy left, and there was exceptionally long "under maintenance" when Nikki arrived. Maybe RLC gave opportunity to Nikki to stay there, took shower and sleep one night without cameras. Nothing is certain, at least yet.

Nikki was in bed waiting for him and he had gone downstairs to snoop through things , then sat on the couch looking at something off the table . Weird guy got brave and went upstairs and is in bed now .  ???

I'm telling you now, if I was Nora that guy would never set foot in that apartment again!!!

Nikki was in bed waiting for him and he had gone downstairs to snoop through things , then sat on the couch looking at something off the table . Weird guy got brave and went upstairs and is in bed now .  ???

He appeared to find a couple of wadded up wrappers or pieces of paper. He inspected them very thoroughly then put one to his nose and snorted the remains of one up his right nostril. Likely have a sugar high all night.

He was looking for tape to fix the splitter. At least he is not an electrician, though he apparently succeeded. Guess what he was needed to get charging?

He appeared to find a couple of wadded up wrappers or pieces of paper. He inspected them very thoroughly then put one to his nose and snorted the remains of one up his right nostril. Likely have a sugar high all night.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :shithappens: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: