New girl Nikki

Noldus

What does she see in him? Maybe he is good in bed when not in front of cameras. Doesn't seem her type at all/ He's younger than her, how does she put up with that? Look at how she treats Jenny who I almost feel sorry for. She looks at Jenny with disdain.

What does she see in him? Maybe he is good in bed when not in front of cameras. Doesn't seem her type at all/ He's younger than her, how does she put up with that? Look at how she treats Jenny who I almost feel sorry for. She looks at Jenny with disdain.

She has that "I'm better than everybody else" look.  I feel sorry for Jenny as well!  I believe that he's the only kind of guy she can get.  She seems to be a bitch to me and I wouldn't give her the time of day if it was me.  She picked a guy that can't be trusted as far as I'm concerned.

Agreed. Rlc specializes in the weirdest relationships. This one is one of the weirdest. And I don't know that I trust him either. She was talking to him at dining room table earlier and he just ignored her. She practically had to smack him to get his attention. I think he is immature. Last time he was there he sulked and went to sleep because she wouldn't let him have sex. Then, this time she let him sleep with her, but no sex. Surprised he didn't throw a fit. I have an idea, match him with Jenny, she can be immature. Nah, I wouldn't wish that on her.

Agreed. Rlc specializes in the weirdest relationships. This one is one of the weirdest. And I don't know that I trust him either. She was talking to him at dining room table earlier and he just ignored her. She practically had to smack him to get his attention. I think he is immature. Last time he was there he sulked and went to sleep because she wouldn't let him have sex. Then, this time she let him sleep with her, but no sex. Surprised he didn't throw a fit. I have an idea, match him with Jenny, she can be immature. Nah, I wouldn't wish that on her.

That would be cruel to Jenny for sure.  He appears to be very immature and is lacking in self-esteem in my opinion.  From my experience it doesn't take much to date an older woman who is just looking for sex!!

:headache: :yikes: Weird this guy a little indifferent to all first pass starts from the night to the girl on the balcony  ( it only coughed)bwhem we finaly  go the rom and expected some action , each sleeps to his side, which so cold relationship between these two, the worst perfomance of all the girls who look the boys friends or accompanions do not know well.

To the edge of it until Kiko is an effucient cock (smile) that night inglorious these boys put me through.

I have been looking at this apartment this afternoon for a while and the relations between the 3 is not that bad. They are all talking, smiling, laughing. Things have definitely improved since the first time he was in the house. Haters will hate anyway, they need to express their wrath now that Kiko is not much in the house.

There is nothing particularly weird in his attitude. Let's see on the longer term how it will go.

I have been looking at this apartment this afternoon for a while and the relations between the 3 is not that bad. They are all talking, smiling, laughing. Things have definitely improved since the first time he was in the house. Haters will hate anyway, they need to express their wrath now that Kiko is not much in the house.

There is nothing particularly weird in his attitude. Let's see on the longer term how it will go.

i almost agree, but they still hide. This morning Nikki woke up with her sleeping clothes and left the bedroom. She was visible from none of the camera. 5 minutes later she returned to the Bed where there was still Bruno and she was wearing her current clothes. As usually she changeed her clothes in the laundry