New girl Nikki

Noldus

From what I have read after being back from hunting, Nikki is the type of girl that is just to scared to show or try anything.  I guess you have to take the bad with the bad sometimes!

Yep when you are married to RLC you took for in badder or for in worst, when in no payment will we part.

From what I have read after being back from hunting, Nikki is the type of girl that is just to scared to show or try anything.  I guess you have to take the bad with the bad sometimes!

Nikki she  knows very well what to do

:old Girls always choose a small partner in the age such as Nikki :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

Nikki she  knows very well what to do

:old Girls always choose a small partner in the age such as Nikki :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

You think she does huh?  She is a good looking girl and for being 30 and single, I believe her to NOT have a clue what to do!  Apparently she can get youngsters like the one she brought home the other day though.  She doesn't have a clue how to hold onto a good man in my opinion!

You think she does huh?  She is a good looking girl and for being 30 and single, I believe her to NOT have a clue what to do!  Apparently she can get youngsters like the one she brought home the other day though.  She doesn't have a clue how to hold onto a good man in my opinion!

This girl came to complement the space in the apartment this first

Secondly  Nikkei she  know  about  apartment

Third,she met a young man who brought him some time ago and was intended to leave a mark in the apartment

This girl came to complement the space in the apartment this first

Secondly  Nikkei she  know  about  apartment

Third,she met a young man who brought him some time ago and was intended to leave a mark in the apartment

Where is the compliment though, know?  That man was a boy still wet behind the ears!!