New girl Nikki

Noldus

I do agree with you just i think her sessions are only a performance for RLC and the viewers . When she masturbates under the sheet ..... that probably is real . Anyway it does not matter because i rarely watch the apt if Nora is home , as long as she pleases some .

I do agree with you just i think her sessions are only a performance for RLC and the viewers . When she masturbates under the sheet ..... that probably is real . Anyway it does not matter because i rarely watch the apt if Nora is home , as long as she pleases some .

I actually think when she is doing it under the covers or on top of the covers, she is doing it to get off!  I don't remember the date she did it the first good time but she really got in to it and came real hard in the end.  I know she was trying to please the paying members but she damn sure made sure she pleased herself just as much.

Guest toomelee

Does Nikki look a lot like Nora to anyone but me? I have only read one passing reference to this in eleven pages of posts. To me, the resemblance is clear.

I checked not her sister . a model  same as other girls 21 years old that's enough for now