Here we go again

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a good thing in a woman. That leaves the rest of the 12-pack for me!  :P

I know nothing about sushi yet when i see them all taking a wet week to stir in those liquids in their bowls with chopsticks I can't help wondering why the hell they just don't use a fork to do it instead , darnedsight quicker.

I know nothing about sushi yet when i see them all taking a wet week to stir in those liquids in their bowls with chopsticks I can't help wondering why the hell they just don't use a fork to do it instead , darnedsight quicker.

And forks work a damn sight better I might add.  I've tried using those sticks but I spill or drop more food then goes into my mouth LOL.  Sushi is some good stuff though, that and fish tacos!!  Yummo

And forks work a damn sight better I might add.  I've tried using those sticks but I spill or drop more food then goes into my mouth LOL.  Sushi is some good stuff though, that and fish tacos!!  Yummo

so it's the 'pretentiousness' in making a simple job more difficult..........must be very much up their own arses

On ‎2015‎-‎10‎-‎04 at 3:16 PM, euromike69 said:

There are two sides to Nora,the fun side when she hangs out with other people other than her husband,and the subdued boring side when Kiko comes around,she acts like a boring housewife when he is there,It's good for him but it sucks for the rest of us that love to see her more adventurous and fun side.It's all computers,soup drinking,knitting,watching tv and all the other boring things that they do together,I've been watching them from day 1 and I haven't seen them do anything differently yet.Just remember Nora's fans I love Nora too before you start bursting a blood vessel hating what I just said,and you know that I'm telling the truth,these two together are less entertaining than having your wisdom teeth pulled  :poke: :poke: :poke:

Nora's fun side :woohoo: :woohoo:

j'apprécie nora, mais votre constat est vrai, avec kiko, nous savons que rien d'exceptionnel n'arrivera, que leur vie dans la maison est sans "peps" ni surprise.......mais nora reste une excellente régente, une fille intelligente et belle, pleine de cotés cachés et de possibilités....

I like nora, but your statement is true, with Kiko, we know that nothing unusual will happen, that their life in the house is not "pep" or surprise ....... but remains an excellent nora regent, a smart and beautiful girl, full of hidden sides and possibilities .... ;) ;)