This Apartment! Split #1

Sure. We'll just call a construction company and have the remove it. Then we can watch them sitting around on the comps and phones and smoking too.

LOL at least you're seeing something!  Kind of like, how long will it take White to clean up the wine she spilt all over the carpet, or how exactly Ilona does fold her panty liners, or why does Ilona kneel down in the corner by the balcony door, etc. etc.

Everybody likes a little ass but nobody likes a smart ass!

In all honesty, not being a paid member of RLC, I didn't even know they had a balcony in some of these places. I was only aware of the one in C&S's place.

I spend more time watching this place than RLC. At least here it keeps you awake.  :yes:

LOL at least you're seeing something!  Kind of like, how long will it take White to clean up the wine she spilt all over the carpet, or how exactly Ilona does fold her panty liners, or why does Ilona kneel down in the corner by the balcony door, etc. etc.

Everybody likes a little ass but nobody likes a smart ass!

ilona s'agenouille parce que son téléphone chargeait sur la prise. ensuite, elle ont quand même le droit d'aller sur le balcon!!! je ne trouve pas qu'il soit choquant qu'elles aient besoin de s'isoler des caméras, de temps en temps.

ilona kneels because his phone charged on the plug. then she still have the right to go on the balcony !!! I do not find that it is shocking that they have need to isolate the cameras from time to time. :idk:

Ilona just took a bottle of Olive oil into her room, and poured it into a bowl.  She put the oil back in the kitchen.

I say it is time for oil massages...so relaxing!!!!

Well, there's a nice little "bonding" session going on in the living room. All 3 girls are sitting around toasting and drinking wine.  ;)

Ilona just took a bottle of Olive oil into her room, and poured it into a bowl.  She put the oil back in the kitchen.

I say it is time for oil massages...so relaxing!!!!

Usually she pours it into a cup in the kitchen. She uses it on her body after showers from time to time.

So no K&K massage replay.