New Girl is Ilona Split#1

I have a problem with the 'RLC told them' theory.

If this is true, why would they only act that way for one night?

If RLC instructed this, why would they not tell them to continue the theme for

two, three or more days? Both RLC and us saw with K&K that the 'will they won't they'

senario can be played over a long period during which time RLC would reap the benefits.

I certainly think that RLC coached Irma to go in and behave in a manner that would increase

membership, but I don't think the 'start stop' was specifically scripted. I think there may be other

reasons for the cooling down.

Irma certainly had a headache yesterday which would have scuppered any attempt at play.

I also think that Ilona may have asked her to slow down a bit and not go too far too soon.

This is just my ideas. They no doubt will be proven to be total bullshit!!

:scratchchin: :screwy:

estoy de acuerdo con usted,es dificil que RLC ponga un dia nada màs a una chica para hacer  un show

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a problem with the 'RLC told them' theory.

If this is true, why would they only act that way for one night?

If RLC instructed this, why would they not tell them to continue the theme for

two, three or more days? Both RLC and us saw with K&K that the 'will they won't they'

senario can be played over a long period during which time RLC would reap the benefits.

I certainly think that RLC coached Irma to go in and behave in a manner that would increase

membership, but I don't think the 'start stop' was specifically scripted. I think there may be other

reasons for the cooling down.

Irma certainly had a headache yesterday which would have scuppered any attempt at play.

I also think that Ilona may have asked her to slow down a bit and not go too far too soon.

This is just my ideas. They no doubt will be proven to be total bullshit!!

:scratchchin: :screwy:

I think RLC told them to slow it down.  Didn't want them to get to the climax without a little foreplay first so to speak!

I think RLC told them to slow it down.  Didn't want them to get to the climax without a little foreplay first so to speak!

"Slow down girls ! We don't have enough bandwidth ! You already crashed our servers last time ! Our customers were pissed off !"

It's looking like they may have had a change of heart. Or, maybe it's that Ilona got scared and backed away. It's hard to tell with her because she doesn't show any authentic personality. She's either "acting" for the cameras or she's completely focusing on whatever work she is doing on her PC. Irma seems willing to play, but Illona has apparently put on the brakes.  :idk:

Reminds me of Kami , but she always put on the brakes also!

Interesting, bathing by candlelight tonight.Ilona must have found Nora's "how to" manual. Too bad Irma is not home yet.

Interesante baño con velas? Se las puede meter mejor por el culo, ella sabe como entorpecer la vision de las camaras con las putas velas, lo dicho, mejor haria metiendoselas por el culo.

Interesting, bathing by candlelight tonight.Ilona must have found Nora's "how to" manual. Too bad Irma is not home yet.

I guess the candles should be atmospheric. Unfortunately, that the stream was almost unusable. :(  Reminds me of VV. ;)

Unusable? You need an upgrade brother. Mine looked just fine!

I meant the bathroom.  :-\  In Ilonas room cameras work well with candles light. :) ... BTW, the quality of my computer does not matter. ... I hope that's clear to you.  ;)