New Girl is Ilona Split#1

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God this girl lives in front of a screen-phone/laptop/tv-anything with a screen. At this point I would be happy to see her reading a book :bang head:

You can practically say that about everybody in RLC with the exception of Masha/Sasha who also have sex and workout

You can practically say that about everybody in RLC with the exception of Masha/Sasha who also have sex and workout

iLona is cleaning up while she waits for her laptop to charge..then it is back to the sofa or her bed all covered up lol....

Maybe i am wrong but  it has been that way as far as routine goes along with the teases.

She has been going to the bathroom  and staying there for a while.. like the fact that she teases but she still isn't brave enough to bate in front of the cam openly.

When she is in her room, she is on a particular website.  She seems to be scrolling down a listing site, and typing a lot. Does anyone recognize it?  It may be a modeling job site.

It's VK messaging page.

It's VK messaging page.

Thank you.

Then she is spending an enormous amount of time socializing, and not looking for work.  Unless that site has modeling requests for proposal.

I hope some of these tenants are only 30 day participants.  Nora, you are missed (I agree that there needs to be a lead tenant).

Camcaps.net?

I doubt it...unless she is ignoring everyone and has her limits.  Now when I see her in panties, I don't even stay.  It's bad enough that she just parades around naked or naked with that black robe on.  Same thing, different day. I think she plays in the downstairs bathroom, after spending time on her phone and laptop.

This may be as good as it gets. I hope I am wrong.