New Girl is Ilona Split#1

think it is safe to say that sara is leaving the project :) Wouldn't see any reason for ilona to move to another room  since she will be leaving soon as well..but either way makes no difference as that laptop and phone will still be with her lol..sure different camera angles but i won't hold my breath for this either :)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

l'appartement se vide, avec le départ de white et maintenant de sara!!! seule reste ilona, qui va terminer son mois le 18 décembre. les fêtes de fin d'année sont très importante pour ilona, je ne sais pas si elle partira le 18, mais une chose est certaine, seule l'arrivée d'une amie, la fera rester à Barcelone, car elle ne passera pas noël dans la solitude!!!! espérons qu'il ne faudra pas encore 1 mois à rlc, pour remplacer les filles!!!

the apartment is empty, with the departure of white and now sara !!! ilona only remains, who will complete his months on December 18. the holiday season is very important to ilona, I do not know if she will leave on the 18th, but one thing is certain, only the arrival of a friend, will stay in Barcelona, because it will not pass Christmas in solitude !!!! hope it does not take one month to rlc to replace the girls !!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

oui, elle a changée de chambre. j'espère que vous avez bien profités d'ilona, car les caméras de sa nouvelle chambre sont nulles!!! quand elle dansera devant le miroir, vous la verrez de haut!!!

yes, it has changed chamber. I hope you have taken advantage of ilona because the cameras are void his new room !!! when she dance in the mirror, you will see high !!! :trashcomputer: