new apartment Katka and Lenka

ces 2 filles ont choisies la chambre guest!!!? chambre guest= chambre d'invitées!!! 1 caméra au lieu de 2 caméras?!!! les membres premium sont heureux de n'avoir qu'une cam!!!! le choix des filles n'est pas anodin!! 1 cam, on voit moins....pas sympa les filles!!!!

These two girls have chosen the guest room? !!! room of invited guest room !!! = Camera 1 instead of 2 cameras? !!! premium members are happy to have only one cam !!!! the choice of girls is not insignificant !! 1 cam, we see less .... not nice girls !!!! :headache: :clap: :clap: :clap: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

ces 2 filles ont choisies la chambre guest!!!? chambre guest= chambre d'invitées!!! 1 caméra au lieu de 2 caméras?!!! les membres premium sont heureux de n'avoir qu'une cam!!!! le choix des filles n'est pas anodin!! 1 cam, on voit moins....pas sympa les filles!!!!

These two girls have chosen the guest room? !!! room of invited guest room !!! = Camera 1 instead of 2 cameras? !!! premium members are happy to have only one cam !!!! the choice of girls is not insignificant !! 1 cam, we see less .... not nice girls !!!! :headache: :clap: :clap: :clap: :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

It's obvious why the have moved into the guest room. Just like D&D there are giving a damn shit about the project. Finally a normal couple and then nevertheless again only disappointment. :(

Lately RLC is increasingly becoming big joke.  :-\  I really think, they should start to kicked out all these freeloaders. Better only 4-6 working apartments than having constantly see people who hide from the cameras.  >:(

And just like everything else all we do is bitch about it but noone sends RLC  an e-mail.. I have sent alot of them and all they do is  say thank you for your feedback but i do think that they read them they just don't reply the way we would like .. if more people sent them  a message then they would see it is just not 1 to 5 people . although i am sure others send them a message but not enough are. it does make a difference eventually.

Edit: I liked this couple when they came in and i had hope as well..but it is obvious that the brunette is the one in charge and she seems to be the one that is moving things around.. The brunette is the one that has issues with the cams from what i have observed..

Edit 2: Also seems as the redhead will be sleeping in the main room at times. weird relationship.

And just like everything else all we do is bitch about it but noone sends RLC  an e-mail.. I have sent alot of them and all they do is  say thank you for your feedback but i do think that they read them they just don't reply the way we would like .. if more people sent them  a message then they would see it is just not 1 to 5 people . although i am sure others send them a message but not enough are. it does make a difference eventually.

Edit: I liked this couple when they came in and i had hope as well..but it is obvious that the brunette is the one in charge and she seems to be the one that is moving things around.. The brunette is the one that has issues with the cams from what i have observed..

Edit 2: Also seems as the redhead will be sleeping in the main room at times. weird relationship.

Don't know why they would have issues with the cams. They knew what they were entering into before they moved in.

Don't know why they would have issues with the cams. They knew what they were entering into before they moved in.

They wouldn't find reasons to get away from cams  and hide etc... That's why i think many of them have issues with the cams.

Masha and Sasha, adriana and daniel just let it all hang out and not care..

people do differ but if they feel they need to hide from the cams  then maybe  they shouldn't be in the project  living in an apartment with cams all over. just my opinion though.

They wouldn't find reasons to get away from cams  and hide etc... That's why i think many of them have issues with the cams.

Masha and Sasha, adriana and daniel just let it all hang out and not care..

people do differ but if they feel they need to hide from the cams  then maybe  they shouldn't be in the project  living in an apartment with cams all over. just my opinion though.

All the apartments seem to have hiding spaces. Some seem to visit those spaces more than others.

All the apartments seem to have hiding spaces. Some seem to visit those spaces more than others.

The only place that shouldn't have cams is the main crapper in which i can understand or just not in the cams view..balconies and  laundry rooms should and it would also give them less places to hide although they might get creative and find a way.

The problem with balconies is that they have to make sure that they position it in such a way that they only film what's on the balcony and not pick up other places or public areas where it may be a violation of privacy to accidentally or otherwise film them. And also the weather.

All the apartments need to have "hiding places". The idea is that those who live there aren't meant to be the ones utilising them. The current crop aren't the first to do this either. Lora used to do it all the time, so did Alina when her and Anton were in their old apartment. The main reason for the hiding places is so that guests who maybe didn't want to be naked on cam in front of the whole world, had somewhere to go to get changed, bathe, and yes, even masturbate, where the whole world couldn't see them. The tenants are part of the experiment, guests (and particularly family) aren't, and are still entitled to their privacy.