Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you may not understand the point.

© 2015 All Rights Reserved. Voyeur-Villa.

KINETIK DATA SOLUTIONS LTD. UK.

Let them to do proper promotional work and sell as it's own work not to wait for user making some video than steal their time and work

Make no mistake. We are talking about work not a content  All content is protected © and without their permit you cant legally share, produce, distribute anything.

But i think they are more than happy if you willing  to do some free promotional work

sorry i misunderstood your point, i did not know you were talking about VV.

No and it will never work because Music is too loud. And the question is which words will this translator pick  up from music or from conversation.

no i just did a sound record of chrysty's phone call before she got up and changed her outfit and clean the house i thought may be it was from vv  and there was no music except her crying, but i dont went to share it here in case its her personal conversation and doesnt explain what is going on.

Maybe you should watch the fking site instead of pushing out  :BS:.  Phil told her NO so she wanted to fuck Messy so be it.  I can tell you don't watch shit because if you did you would know that Messy showers and bathes more than anybody else in the apartment.... :dwarf:

Started to respond to your posting than I looked at some of your past posting and decided you don't have a clue. You are not worth my time. Messa has only shower a few times since he has been in VV. Christy has taken more showers in her two days than Messa has in his entire time in VV.

Enough said.

Well it's official I think, there's definite tension between Phil and Cristy. Phil just came home. Cristy opened the door for him and the two didn't even speak a word to each other, no greetings or friendly gestures or anything. She came out, opened the door and went back in the room. Phil stayed in the living room and kitchen for a little while and now is in the bathroom. I have no idea what's going on between those two but as someone said earlier, the sex games are going to be really awkward now, if they even decide to have them. I'd like to think that he knows about the threesome at this point. Can't wait to see how he interacts with Nastya and Messa when they get back.

if  you have file  and you want to shared you may send me and i may understand some words. Send me link to my PM or send file to  (EDITED)

(Posting of personal e-Mail  Addresses are not permitted in Open Forums. If you feel the need to share this info. please do it by PM only).

i need promise to delete if it is not re relevant for current situation