Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

I hope Cristy doesn't decide to leave because things are weird between her and Phil. If Phil won't fuck her, at least she knows Messa and Nastya will.

I am much more afraid that phil has to leave. Christy is fitting into VV concept with changing around whereas Phil with his monogamy is no longer wanted. All trials to change his attitude with different girls have failed. He would have been perfect successor for Roma, but he was too late.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone knows Russian and can figure out what she said in the phone call where she cried, please let us know. We don't need to know anything except about Phil and the others. I still can't believe Phil shunned Cristy. What the hell happened yesterday during the day that got him mad? It seems that Phil gets stubborn and closes his mind and can't forgive. Ironically, he comforted Nastya, but he can't comfort himself. And Nastya even forgave Messa. This apartment is going to be so awkward! Tonight is the key. I have almost no hope. Maybe the best we can hope for is for Phil to paricipitate in the sex games maybe make it with Nastya.

i still don't understand why phil is bein so mean towards cristy. he acts like she did something very bad so he totally shuts her out.  I really think cristy is a nice girl and shes still new to VV.  I really didn't want to see cristy hook up with messa, but she was in the mood last night, but phil turned her down, so I guess she chose messa instead.    tonight will be very awkward and who knows what will happen. 

if phil doesn't change his ways real soon, he needs to go.

Phil basically drove her directly into the arms of Nastya and Messa. What I don't get is the why. Cristy is a nice girl. I think she asked Phil if he wanted to have sex late last night and he said no. I don't think he really wants to get close to any girl, so he rejects them after they have sex. Sonia was the one he had a bit of a crush on and she rejected him. That may have soured him on getting close with another girl. Cristy was nice to him. Do you know that when she came in while Phil was in bed, she picked up his laundry and folded it and put it in his shelf? That is not the sign of an insensitive, non-caring person. One of two things will happen here, either Phil or Cristy will have to go unless Nastya can get Phil to talk to Cristy, and after last night's three way, Cristy was so hot that VV will keep her.

VV should have a talk with phil and give him an ultimatum.

But isn't this the exact thing people here criticize VV for? Everyone wants to scream bloody boycott when they think VV makes the girls do things they think they don't want to do, but then has no problems with wanting VV to make guys do things they do may not want. People here want to think and criticize that everything in VV is one giant script and nothing is real, but when something happens that they do not want to see or does not expect to happen they want VV to step in. And of course it's only when it comes to seeing girls naked because I'd be willing to bet that if it were the other way around and Cristy was the one giving Phil the cold shoulder, nobody here would be saying that VV should step in and make her fuck him.

It can't be both ways. Even if you think VV is one giant script, you can't hate VV for being fake and then turn around and ask them to step to try to make people have sex. Either to you VV is a script and then you have to just watch everything play out, or VV is NOT a script in which you can't expect them to step just to make people have sex. I want to see Phil and Cristy getting along and flirting and having sex as much as anybody else, but for whatever reason he doesn't. And that's the best part of being a voyeur and watching these sites: not knowing what's going to happen between them and how things are going to develop.

im just saying they should find out whats wrong between them, phil wont even talk to her. he maybe says a few words at best. they were fine yesterday when she was painting his face, but then last night he was totally ignoring her and just playin with his phone all night.  I think when the other two get home, cristy will be in their bedroom and we may get a repeat 3 some. 

im just saying they should find out whats wrong between them, phil wont even talk to her. he maybe says a few words at best. they were fine yesterday when she was painting his face, but then last night he was totally ignoring her and just playin with his phone all night.  I think when the other two get home, cristy will be in their bedroom and we may get a repeat 3 some. 

I'm sorry but I did not mean to make you think my post was directed only towards you. I was just making a general point and just used your statement to get started. I agree with your last statement though. This is why I can't wait to see what happens when Nastya and Messy gets home. And what would happen if by some chance they stayed out all night? If they slept in separate rooms even when alone, that would really say something about how they feel about each other right now.

Phil basically drove her directly into the arms of Nastya and Messa. What I don't get is the why. Cristy is a nice girl. I think she asked Phil if he wanted to have sex late last night and he said no. I don't think he really wants to get close to any girl, so he rejects them after they have sex. Sonia was the one he had a bit of a crush on and she rejected him. That may have soured him on getting close with another girl. Cristy was nice to him. Do you know that when she came in while Phil was in bed, she picked up his laundry and folded it and put it in his shelf? That is not the sign of an insensitive, non-caring person. One of two things will happen here, either Phil or Cristy will have to go unless Nastya can get Phil to talk to Cristy, and after last night's three way, Cristy was so hot that VV will keep her.

I actually tried stop writing in this thread, but this post, i could not stand. Sorry. Do you really believe, that she was so horny that she needed to have sex in any case? So as Phil rejected her, she needed to have sex with Messa (the asshole) on her 2nd day. ... This story is so stupid. It can not be true. Sorry.

I think, It was obvious her task for the night to have a threesome with Messa and Nastya. That seams to be the simplest explanation, and thus likely to be correct. If this is the case, it seams also clear that phil could not liked that. ... So VV has once again done everything wrong. They simply want sex without to provide the space for reality and fun, because they think we are so stupid to buy this without thinking. ...  And when I read your post I realize they are maybe right.