Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

I think we all want to know what happened between Phil and Cristy. Now, Phil talks with Nastya and Messa, but not Cristy. This apartment's drama is honestly suffocating. Always awkward and sometimes hostile. My impression, though I missed it, was that Phil was upset at Cristy and caused her to cry, and that Nastya comforted her and then talked to Phil to try and make peace. Coming into it late, I thought Phil was again comforting Nastya, when in fact she was trying to do for him what he did for her a couple of days ago. But, Phil is extremely stubborn and won't talk to her. I was almost reminded of when in RLC Kristy wouldn't talk to Kamila for a couple of days. The difference though was that Kristy and Kami were close. Phil doesn't hardly know Cristy and has little incentive to relent. The only thing that can help is if VV talks to them about it. They do have jobs to do and this is interfering with them.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh never mind i already gone to social network to find some russian speaking people who can translate this fucking file

Bottom line we have been played again by vv scripts. THAT'S IT....  they are selling illusion not reality.

can you be a bit more specific?

Cristy yelling at Nastya? Trouble in paradise? Cristy and Nastya had got quite close, had a little bit of lesbian activity last night. Wonder what that was about? Perhaps it has something to do with the games they are going to play. Or does it have something to do with Phil? I think Phil is trying to drive Cristy out. Why?

I actually tried stop writing in this thread, but this post, i could not stand. Sorry. Do you really believe, that she was so horny that she needed to have sex in any case? So as Phil rejected her, she needed to have sex with Messa (the asshole) on her 2nd day. ... This story is so stupid. It can not be true. Sorry.

I think, It was obvious her task for the night to have a threesome with Messa and Nastya. That seams to be the simplest explanation, and thus likely to be correct. If this is the case, it seams also clear that phil could not liked that. ... So VV has once again done everything wrong. They simply want sex without to provide the space for reality and fun, because they think we are so stupid to buy this without thinking. ...  And when I read your post I realize they are maybe right.

The problem with you Mr. Box is you have a clear case of circular logic. You believe one thing to be true and then look for every reason to justify why you are right without accepting that you could be completely wrong, like when you say "seems to be the simplest explanation, thus it's likely to be correct." That is not good or sensible. First of all, just because you don't like Messy doesn't mean the girls feel the same way. Obviously Nastya likes him and Cristy had no problems fucking him, so obviously he's not as much of an asshole as you want to believe. Second, how exactly was it obvious for Cristy to have a threesome when she was basically throwing herself at Phil all of last night? If Phil would have fucked her, she would have never ended up in the other bedroom. Maybe I'm right, maybe I'm wrong, but nobody here can say for sure, including yourself. And trying to say what their tasks are when you do not understand the language is also just kind of silly.

It is also clear from your first statements that you are not too familiar with women. Aside from the fact that she was in bed with and fooling around with Nastya WAY before Messy joined them, it is very common for women to have sex with guys because they feel hurt or rejected by other guys. The term is called "being a rebound". Unless you're young or haven't been around a lot of women, that's pretty much common knowledge.

I do not believe the three way was preordained. Cristy and Nastya have a connection with each other and were fooling around before Messa came in. The girls seemed to hesitate for a moment before allowing Messa into bed with them. I believe Nastya gave Messa to her because she likes Cristy and knew Cristy needed it. Now, I don't know what is happening now. Cristy's coat is back, but not her.

it does not mater what christy did or did not to phil he should be a bit grown up and stop act like a child  you live together so have a polite conversation with the girl, stop making her and every one uncomfortable, be side those two are the one had sex with her and act like nothing happen with them