Voronezh - Split 2

gavurkel

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i ask with out going to this Pickering, why is it people are absest with whether it is real or not? why not ask themselves one simple question do i want to see real or do  i just want to enjoy my self weather it is real or not, if the answer is i want real then stop watching it and stop telling us "it not real it stage", some of us choose to watch and enjoy it with out caring about it reality so please you told us  100 times we heard you and we don't care  so stop spoiling our joy and stop watching it if it upset you that much. after all you figured it out what VV is.

please do not replay, i am not joining in this conversation just saying it

OK. This I can understand. If you like to be fooled and can accept it, because you still have fun. I would not do so, but I can understand. .... Sorry....  I will be gone very fast.

No idea why I even write this. Maybe, I am just annoyed because this  appartment was already on a good way with Tanya and Dizi. I seams I am simply disappointed, that is all.

If you like to be fooled and can accept it, because you still have fun. I would not do so, but I can understand.

It's apparent you accept it like the rest of us. Otherwise you would have stopped watching since last month after all the other times you said you were going to stop watching.

Phil finally talked to Cristy and they smiled at each other. Is there some hope? Cristy sees to be coming slowly out of her funk. When Phils fools around with Messa, it makes him more sociable with Cristy.

oh thnk you phill,i stopped watching it for a while and went to the other apt which boars me, i guess i can go back to it now, it was making me uncomfortable

Did you see Cristy's face when Phil starting talking to her again? It lit up with a smile. They  are perhaps starting the road back to redemption. Keeping my fingers crossed.

the other two might not be happy with that, one can get used ta 3some you know ;) ;)

ahhh never mind i already gone to social network to find some russian speaking people who can translate this fucking file

Bottom line we have been played again by vv scripts. THAT'S IT....  they are selling illusion not reality.

Ahh, that's always an easy way out. So Cristy crying for half a day is an illusion? If you knew 40 words from that file like you claimed, it should have been enough to paint a general picture. If you don't know the language then just fucking say so. Send me the bloody file, I will listen to it when i return home. I tuned in for the ending of that convo, and know that she was talking to that vv curator lady about the situation with Phill. She didn't know how to behave around him. The lady said to forget about it for now until vv talks with Phil and do something to take her mind of it. Cristy said she wanted to clean the apartment. The lady said fine just put on something interesting. You've all seen the rest.

Ok, listened to the file. What I said above was pretty much the whole thing. She was upset that everyone left in the morning and left her alone. And what Cassy thought he heard, was actually ushel-went out.

Apparently the recording began just a few seconds before I tuned in myself. So still unclear when the issues began.