Voronezh - Split 3

beancounter

I was thinking the same thing. Christy and Messa are like an rlc couple now. That may change when we get more people there.No sexy games, just normal couple stuff. They may get bored after a while. Even normal relationships need to spice things up sometimes.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is exactly what happened, I don't think she told Phil about Messa, but he may have heard the three way. And anyway, Phil, having been burned by Sonia, sensed the truth anyway. Phil, it turns out, is the One who flew from the Cuckoo's Nest, got out of the insane asylum just in time! I still remember how he laughed over what the other crazy girl did that night, with his Tver friends. And that was before Nastya's meltdown.

Christy trying to do sexy dance. She needs to get in touch more with her sexy. Not that exciting. Sonia is definitely more of a sexy dancer. Messa not helping by lying there like a bump on a log. Get up and dance with her or sit in a chair and let her seduce you.

Guest macarthy

guess this dancing is also to keep us hanging on for a couple of hours in vain breaking sleep and then these two will slip back to their room,

i wish they put a longer music or put it in play list , they keep start and stop with the music its like they are hypnotized or programmed they do that in both apartment.

They'd be better off with no music. One less task for them to handle.