Re: Paid Memberships Split 2

Howard

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I paid with bitcoin a few minutes ago. Maybe its just me and i'm too stupid, but i couldn't find a form where i could put my e-mail adress with the payment. So i made the payment and then filled out the form below the payment button. I don't know if you guys are able to connect my payment with my e-mail/username now, so if i need to provide additional information, please let me know.

This looks like the right place to be. I paid my $12 about 48 hours ago. I sent you my email and username, twice. I even logged out and logged in multiple times. But, I still don't see any added features: no additional pics or videos, no attachment center, no media gallery, etc. Did I do something wrong? I can show you where my bank made the payment. Do I have to do something more? Thanks for your help.

Hi all

I just made payment for the membership by credit card, the payment was successful (green tick was displayed) but before I had a chance to enter my email and username i got one of those CloudFare error pages which the site seems to have been suffering today (hope it's not just me.)

So I made payment but was never able to confirm that it was me, are you able to locate my payment and update my membership based on the email address attached to the payment?

Much appreciated