Current Events in the News (commentary) Split #2

Woody -- are you suggesting that Kerry might replace Hillary when her criminality is exposed? If so, I think Biden has a better chance than Kerry. He's funny as hell, while Kerry will not garner the vote from those who have served honestly, sincerely, and with great bravery in the armed forces of the United States. That's an important voting block. They have the respect of the people. The reigning idiots do not.

The Dems are as screwed up as Republicans, except the Republicans have some decent contenders.

There are alternatives.

0002700038249_500x500.jpg

You have to understand, Kerry is a smug egotist, and even though as you said, he doesn't have a chance to win, he would never see it that way, and Obama has played him for a sap in this way in helping to get his Muslim brothers over there in Iran the thing that they had most wanted for so many years.

You've got to give that devil Obama credit for selecting the right man for this post.  A man most willing to betray his fellow Americans in this Iran deal.  Biden is a buffoon, but I don't think he would have been as willing to completely sell out his country in the way that Kerry has done.   

But then again, who knows.

Can't turn on the news or open a paper without seeing stories about refugees.

Refugees International promotes three viable solutions; return, local integration or third country resettlement. I favour return. Much to my surprise, for a tree hugging organisation, they support more power to Peacekeeping Forces:

Kalevipoeg comments:

I have a dream job for you - this would serve the purpose of your life.

When a small boat with 700 refugees that left North Africa from the Libyan coast finally boards Lampedusa Island in Italy - only a few people drowned on the way - you greet them with the sign "We will return you". Then you hop on the boat, take charge, turn the fore back towards the African coast and steer the boat until it reaches the opposite shore. There you empty the boat, wawe the people goodbye and give them your nicest smile. Wouldn´t that be great!?

Dream job? What the fuck do you think I do now? AND I sleep well at night. Australia doesn't have the same degree of problems as other countries, YET, because we have had a 'turn back the boats' policy in place for a while now AND it works. Just need to work out what we are going to do with the fuckers that are already here.

AND, don't be fooled by the biased media, they are not all poor, hard done by women and children, most of them are young, scumbag males, too scared to stand up for their rights in their own country, leave their women and children behind, THEN DEMAND everything when they get here.

IF you had understood the whole text I wrote, not just pick on the bleeding heart crap, you would have noticed that Refugees International promotes returning refugees to their own country WITH Peacekeeping Forces that have some power to ENFORCE peace. I then highlighted that the UN is not serious about it's Peacekeeping Role, otherwise they would send in military forces that were capable and had the resources to ENFORCE peace.

ALL our forces should be PEACEKEEPERS or rather PEACE ENFORCERS, you need to achieve peace before you can keep it. None of this bullshit PC crap with restrictive rules of engagement where you have to wait till your mate next to you gets shot before returning fire, or watch warlords and gangs killing their own to steal the food, who are safe if they don't fire on you. Declare a state of emergency and impose marshal law. You see some fucker with a gun that's not meant to have one, as in not part of the coalition forces, you shoot them. No ifs, ands, buts or maybes, young or old, male or female, they are dead. And you keep doing that until all the scum that want to keep fighting are dead. Then you round up all the war lords, gang members and scum that are left and shoot those fuckers as well. The Officer in charge of the patrol can handle that, no need to bog the system down with fucking lawyers and bleeding hearts.

You know what? Relax guys. Yes I mean this administration. As with almost everything that has occurred with this administration this action will be surrounded with outrage, dramatic claims, dire predictions, rumors and conspiracy theories.

When time passes and none of the predictions come true, the conspiracy theories fall flat, the lies are exposed, the rumors silenced and the outrage diminished the same people will unapologetically will move on to a new issue and begin again.

I have much experience in this regard.

You know what? Relax guys. Yes I mean this administration. As with almost everything that has occurred with this administration this action will be surrounded with outrage, dramatic claims, dire predictions, rumors and conspiracy theories.

When time passes and none of the predictions come true, the conspiracy theories fall flat, the lies are exposed, the rumors silenced and the outrage diminished the same people will unapologetically will move on to a new issue and begin again.

I have much experience in this regard.

As with almost everything that has occurred with this administration this action will be surrounded with outrage, dramatic claims, dire predictions, rumors and conspiracy theories.

What action?

Essentially all I'm reading here is, "kill them all", "stop them breeding", "fucking politicians".

I assume by now you've seen the photographs of dead toddlers and children washed up on European beaches right?  Yet some of the posts here show just how little compassion some of us in the West actually have.  You say you're better than these people, in what way exactly?

This crisis is an opportunity for people like you to actually show that you are better than the people you believe these "immigrant scum", to be - show that you are willing to help instead of final solutioning every discussion . People like you voted for the politicians that bombed the fuck out of these countries - for all you Obama haters, everything in Iraq and the wider middle-east was kicked off on the Republican watch. The Democrats are doing fuck all about it anyway so the Obama administration has as much blood on its hands too.

The Prime Minister of GB has referred to these people as a "migrant swarm" even whilst there are daily reports of thousands of people dying and photos of children's drowned bodies on beaches.  The leaders of the "free world" don't give a flying fuck about you, me or them, they care only about the $$$.  Yet we fucking vote in clone after clone after clone and moan about it when they do the exact same thing as the previous guy.

The simple fact is that the leaders we elected in the West put in to action the chain of events that have devastated the Middle East causing whole populations to flee. We fucking elected them, so it's our fault.  If you hate these people who are trying to escape the bombed out ruins of their former countries then you are literally worse than them, they've done nothing to you yet you hope that more of them die on the way here? Shame on you.

I was going to put the pictures of the poor children lying on the beaches up here but as I understand it I'm under threat of being banned for disagreeing with any of you so I'm sure that those tragic pictures would tip your hand. Free speech huh, gotta love the West.

Head over to The Guardian or The Telegraph if you would like to see the mainstream media's account of what's actually going on.

In response to Timewarp's comment, I gathered as much.  However this very thing you seem to delight in will be the ruin of the communist stronghold that this treasonous president and others currently have over this country.

Perhaps there needs to be a horrendous event that takes place before even the liberal media will finally start to back away from it's long time support for these diabolical people.  Oh their hearts may still be with the liberal, communist cause, but the sponsors that pay for their air time will no longer want to be associated with them.   

When the light is made so bright that even the blind can finally detect and sense the truth, this country will once again be free from such deceivers as we now currently are suffering through.