Current Events in the News (commentary) Split #2

That would take a different kind of president than we currently have now.  It's hard to envision a Muslim president wanting to support Israel in this.

A word of advice Linked, save your breath when it comes to debating a liberal.  I mean what do you say to someone who is deaf, blind, and dumb?  Those who simply drift through life with their eyes closed.

So please address all future correspondence to the department of the 'Extreme Right Wing' on behalf of the hard core conservatives here.  And we will gladly acknowledge your intellect while sharpening our bayonets.

I know most of the time it's fruitless point, but even if I make them think "well what if" I think it is totally worth it, and it makes me feel better to try anyway.  If I debate people I just shut off when they become unintellectual about the matter being discussed, i.e. name calling, rudeness, idiocracy. I am a hard conservative, but I also do watch doomburg news and CNN just to get some of the otherside and know what people's responses will be before I even start.  The only news I will not watch is Aljazeer.  Maybe we should switch the conversation to copkillers and the every life matters as long as you are not white, Hispanic, yellow, red, green, indigo, blue movement.  that should get people riled up

I have been in the shadows for long enough.  I have been on this bored two years and just sit back and watch everyone else. Now I figured I might start to share my opinion on everything.  Shit I even thought about starting a new thread to your liking. The Great Automaker Debate. 

Of course I welcome your comments very much, as they are very much in line with my own thinking.

It's just that I have seen great debaters before where, Logic, Cause and Effect, and clearly laid out Facts had no affect upon those that simply wish to remain what I called 'Stubbornly stupid'. 

But even so, I've got you down as a friend to the truth. 

Here's what I was looking for.

Oh, the white folks hate the black folks,

And the black folks hate the white folks.

To hate all but the right folks

Is an old established rule.

But during National Brotherhood Week, National Brotherhood Week,

Lena Horne and Sheriff Clarke are dancing cheek to cheek.

It's fun to eulogize

The people you despise,

As long as you don't let 'em in your school.

Oh, the poor folks hate the rich folks,

And the rich folks hate the poor folks.

All of my folks hate all of your folks,

It's American as apple pie.

New Yorkers love the Puerto Ricans 'cause it's very chic.

Step up and shake the hand

Of someone you can't stand.

You can tolerate him if you try.

Oh, the Protestants hate the Catholics,

And the Catholics hate the Protestants,

And the Hindus hate the Muslims,

And everybody hates the Jews.

It's National Everyone-smile-at-one-another-hood Week.

Be nice to people who

Are inferior to you.

It's only for a week, so have no fear.

Be grateful that it doesn't last all year!

Linked, you are right and wrong. WWI and II are good examples of letting the generals fight the war if we want to come out ahead. However keep in mind that neither Europe nor Japan had any natural resources we wanted, and we rebuilt their infrastructure after we beat the hell out of them. They came out ahead as a result; though in a different way than they had planned, so they have no need to fight us any more. The middle east is a different animal. It is difficult to fight a person who is so willing to die for their God, no matter what the cause, that they will commit suicide and take as many innocents with them as they can; or they will coerce their young children to do so. Yes, we wanted their oil and we bargained in good faith for it, but when the work was done and paid for (out of our own pockets because they couldn't afford it) they expected us to just hand it over to them, lock-stock-and barrel. Case in point BP -formerly known as Anglo-Iranian Oil Company- was started by the Shah but was taken over and nationalized when the Ayatollah took over. We should have used our own resources but the environmentalists were making the oil companies be responsible, but that was expensive so we went after the middle east because it was easier and cheaper. The passenger jet bombing over Lockerbie  in the early 70's was related to the PLA who wanted their share of Jerusalem after we gave the Israelis Israel , so was the Munich-Olympic hostage crisis. The Tehran hostage crisis was because we gave shelter to the deposed Shah of Iran and that pissed off some pro-Ayatollah activists. Not all has been about oil. Don't forget the first conflict we had with muslims was at Tripoli because they were attacking our trade vessels, selling the prisoners as slaves, and keeping the ships so we tried a treaty first and then this, "Disgruntled that his treaty with America (made in 1797) did not require annual tribute, Tripoli’s bashaw, Joseph Karamanli, declared war by annulling it and chopping down the American flagpole near his castle.  He wrote Jefferson demanding a $225,000 gift and $25,000 annually; the president called these requests “groundless & insolent” and, in a humorous understatement, added that America’s answer was “sent by the squadron.”" A reference to this is made in the U.S. Marine Fight song. It was known as the Barbary Coast Wars or Tripolitarian War. Muslims from one country or another has been after us since we got here.

Linked, you are right and wrong. WWI and II are good examples of letting the generals fight the war if we want to come out ahead. However keep in mind that neither Europe nor Japan had any natural resources we wanted, and we rebuilt their infrastructure after we beat the hell out of them. They came out ahead as a result; though in a different way than they had planned, so they have no need to fight us any more. The middle east is a different animal. It is difficult to fight a person who is so willing to die for their God, no matter what the cause, that they will commit suicide and take as many innocents with them as they can; or they will coerce their young children to do so. Yes, we wanted their oil and we bargained in good faith for it, but when the work was done and paid for (out of our own pockets because they couldn't afford it) they expected us to just hand it over to them, lock-stock-and barrel. Case in point BP -formerly known as Anglo-Iranian Oil Company- was started by the Shah but was taken over and nationalized when the Ayatollah took over. We should have used our own resources but the environmentalists were making the oil companies be responsible, but that was expensive so we went after the middle east because it was easier and cheaper. The passenger jet bombing over Lockerbie  in the early 70's was related to the PLA who wanted their share of Jerusalem after we gave the Israelis Israel , so was the Munich-Olympic hostage crisis. The Tehran hostage crisis was because we gave shelter to the deposed Shah of Iran and that pissed off some pro-Ayatollah activists. Not all has been about oil. Don't forget the first conflict we had with muslims was at Tripoli because they were attacking our trade vessels, selling the prisoners as slaves, and keeping the ships so we tried a treaty first and then this, "Disgruntled that his treaty with America (made in 1797) did not require annual tribute, Tripoli’s bashaw, Joseph Karamanli, declared war by annulling it and chopping down the American flagpole near his castle.  He wrote Jefferson demanding a $225,000 gift and $25,000 annually; the president called these requests “groundless & insolent” and, in a humorous understatement, added that America’s answer was “sent by the squadron.”" A reference to this is made in the U.S. Marine Fight song. It was known as the Barbary Coast Wars or Tripolitarian War. Muslims from one country or another has been after us since we got here.

This is my exact case in point. If we were to stay in the middle east and kill all the radicals that think like this, WE WOULD NOT have a problem.  Also, do NOT think that I feel this way about muzzies alone.  I know there are peaceful muslims, but they are to scared to stand up on their own against the radicals. I would have said the same thing about the Catholics during the Catholic inquisition or the puritans during the Salem witch trials. But be it as it may, Muzzies are a threat to the world not just women practicing paganism.  Anyone who kills just so they can show they approve of their child molesting leader can burn in the aftermath of a MOAB being dropped on their little mud huts. Any religion which condones the kidnapping of 200+ girls to be sold as sex slaves, stoning a woman because she was rapped or drives a car, beheading someone because they don't worship the same god or because they leave the muzzie religion, needs to be wiped from the pages of history and humanity forever.

Well, they are closer, and it would save on carrying charges.  So why not.

In every well orchestrated symphony there has to be a crescendo, and I think in the annals of history this would fit very well.  Otherwise people will just get bored when reading it. 

Page 463.  Chapter 3.    Then came the Big Boom,.. Dust and sand spewed everywhere.   

You see, It keeps the readers from nodding off.