Current Events in the News (commentary) Split #2

As I understood it from previous conversations you worked with asylum seekers or something, maybe I'm mis-remembering that, so I'm confused as to why you've printed the armed forces oath of alliegance.

So you haven't worked out that I'm in the military, that I've had 'exposure' in the middle east, that my role with asylum seekers was stopping them arriving here and if they did get through, detaining them so they can be sent back.

Mis-remembering and confused doesn't describe your responses. Missing something so basic is proof that you only read the parts you want to read or you are incapable of understanding and processing simple logic and information.

As for Aylan Kurdi washed up on the Turkish beach, there are FACTS THAT PROVE his father IS NOT A GENUINE REFUGEE, so the only debate is whether he is a people smuggler, responsible for the death of 12 people, or not a people smuggler, therefore only responsible for the death of 3 people. Either way, scum.

268284_bca5f462_51ae_11e5_af2f_e6e8604c3982.jpg

Asylum seekers? Genuine refugees? Now fighting amongst themselves. Why are these young, fit men not fighting to defend their own country.

Why is the media NOT showing the real picture of asylum seekers, we see lots of photos of women and kids yet 75% of asylum seekers ARE MEN, FACT.

The lie continues.

So you haven't worked out that I'm in the military, that I've had 'exposure' in the middle east, that my role with asylum seekers was stopping them arriving here and if they did get through, detaining them so they can be sent back.

Mis-remembering and confused doesn't describe your responses. Missing something so basic is proof that you only read the parts you want to read or you are incapable of understanding and processing simple logic and information.

As for Aylan Kurdi washed up on the Turkish beach, there are FACTS THAT PROVE his father IS NOT A GENUINE REFUGEE, so the only debate is whether he is a people smuggler, responsible for the death of 12 people, or not a people smuggler, therefore only responsible for the death of 3 people. Either way, scum.

268284_bca5f462_51ae_11e5_af2f_e6e8604c3982.jpg

Asylum seekers? Genuine refugees? Now fighting amongst themselves. Why are these young, fit men not fighting to defend their own country.

Why is the media NOT showing the real picture of asylum seekers, we see lots of photos of women and kids yet 75% of asylum seekers ARE MEN, FACT.

The lie continues.

Because western media only shows you what they want you to see. Everybody was raging over the image of that little boy washed up on the shore, but noone showed any pictures of thousands of same-like kids being murdered for nothing in the very Syria and Ukraine.

Because western media only shows you what they want you to see. Everybody was raging over the image of that little boy washed up on the shore, but noone showed any pictures of thousands of same-like kids being murdered for nothing in the very Syria and Ukraine.

...............but noone showed any pictures of thousands of same-like kids being murdered for nothing in the very Syria...................by other Syrians and the Assad regime, long before ISIS became involved.

Your right on the money there Snaky. 

I'm going to say something now, and I don't care how it may sound.

To me, if we ever get around to it, we need to fight these bastards in the same way that the ancient Romans fought the Etruscans.  They killed every last one of them and then salted the earth from where they were slain.    These barbarians have to be destroyed in much the same way.  Sparing the women and children of course.   

In some dire cases, and this is definitely one, the old adage of fighting fire with fire still holds true.  And unless we find the resolve, and the iron will to get this thing done, the world will remain a bleak and dangerous place for people to bring up their kids. 

To me, if we ever get around to it, we need to fight these bastards in the same way that the ancient Romans fought the Etruscans.  They killed every last one of them and then salted the earth from where they were slain.    These barbarians have to be destroyed in much the same way.

In some dire cases, and this is definitely one, the old adage of fighting fire with fire still holds true.  And unless we find the resolve, and the iron will to get this thing done, the world will remain a bleak and dangerous place for people to bring up their kids. 

For those who might feel the same as I do,.. Pass the salt please.

Approx 75% of the so called refugees / asylum seekers, are male.  Many are now claiming to be persecuted as minorities, having converted to Christianity. Many are following the same TTPs they follow in the south east Asian routes, destroying their documents en route. Passports and IDs are being found dumped along the borders. So how many are genuine refugees and asylum seekers? How many are terrorists that have now bypassed all border protection procedures?

And the potential for Germany really is a total change of culture. Of the 800,000 they expect this year, if 75% are male and get asylum, sponsoring their families, that figure will jump to at least 2.6 million. And if as suspected they are mostly muslims, that's a game changer for Germany. Multiply that across the EU, they are fucked.

An A+ for Ozi, as usual.    And your absolutely right. 

But here's my thoughts upon that. 

Let them see the utter ruin and complete annihilation of the middle east, and then lets see if they want to run through the streets of Paris or Amsterdam killing innocent non-Muslims again.

Let them see just how determine we have become in a no holds barred total destruction of them and their bullshit way of life.  And then we'll see if they still want to be such a nuisance to the rest of the world.

You have to knock the wind out of them before they will finally realize the tides has turned against them in this. 

That's just the way that I feel about it now after so many years of just playing footsies with them all.

I'm not going to try to spell out word by word the details of how it should get done, except to say that you would have to strike up an alliance with Russia, making the outcome of such a thing mutually beneficial for them as well in order to prevent a problem with them a little further down the road.

But with a little guts and some gun powder it can be done.       

And just as you said Ozi, Germany has now lost their national identity and sovereignty, as well as those other EU countries as well.  But that's what you get when you have people in charge who don't care about the welfare of their own sovereign lands, and who have no concept over cause and effect. 

For thousands of years these countries have fought off invaders and did what was necessary in order to preserve their own culture and their own way of life, only to surrender it all now without even a single shot being fired.  And that my friend is called liberalism.

And wait until these non-thinking liberals over there begin to lose their tourist trade.  Which typically is a huge source of revenue for these countries.

People aren't going to want to spend thousands of dollars just to go and see Muslim mosques on every other German street corner, or hear that nauseating Islamic call to prayer outside their hotel windows.

But like everything else, they probably haven't thought about that yet. 

Personally, I can't wait until the Muslims start to bellyache and bitch about the alcohol being served at their long held tradition of October fest.    That ought to be a hoot.  Lets see if that doesn't drive the native Germans right out of that country, much like it drove the once civilized people right out of the city of Dearborn Michigan.

To me, if we ever get around to it, we need to fight these bastards in the same way that the ancient Romans fought the Etruscans.  They killed every last one of them and then salted the earth from where they were slain.    These barbarians have to be destroyed in much the same way.  Sparing the women and children of course.   

Ozi and woodworker, I wonder where you get your very strange information about millions of muslims conquering Europe and killing non-muslims on the street. From extreme-republican US newspapers? I don´t think you read any news that are different from your opinions.

The European Union has recently agreed on how refugee quotas are divided between EU countries, You can easily find neutral information on the subject, such as this BBC article: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-24583286.

See also Angela Merkel´s (do you know who she is?) position why the issue is so important for Germany: http://www.euractiv.com/sections/justice-home-affairs/why-angela-merkel-so-generous-refugees-317460

Merkel says for example:So these 800,000 migrants are a blessing for the German economy, especially as 46% of German employers are currently having difficulty recruiting.

I understand you don´t want neutral information, but at least I tried.

Your solution to the refugee crisis is: we have to kill these barbarians. In my country, both the biggest newspaper and the biggest TV channel closed their interaction site for two weeks because too many texts consisting of hate and threats towards refugees were posted. You might call that censorship, but the site administrator has to overlook that the discussion keeps inside the legal frames. CC admin does not seem to have that type of power nor interest, and this thread will continue publishing your opinions. Would you post them if you should use your real name?

Woodworker, which European countries have you visited and when?

woodworker AND ozi

What do you know about these people is not nothing؟؟؟؟Do not know nothing but dirty talk but dirty them what you ask them to talk about the reason for their flight from their homes and their land!Simply respond by saying there are people like you have not revere life

forum for policy and  and not for religious affairs, Mr.ozi :'( :'( :'( :'(