Current Events in the News (commentary) Split #2

Always nice to finally get at the truth of things.  Thanks Ozi.

Also, there was a bit of good news today here in the U.S.A, as the police shot and killed an armed carjacker, sparing us tax payers the angst of a lengthy trial as well as the expense of having to house, feed, and clothe this animal for the next 15 to 20 years.  So here's a salute to our boys in blue. 

My own instincts are telling me that the police have had it with them being targeted and painted as the villains here in this country by Obama, Eric Holder, Al Sharpton, and the whole "Black Lies Matter" crowd, and are starting to finally fight back.  For a while there they were walking on tip toes, and were timidly trying to be overly nice and cautious, so as to not be wrongly prosecuted by some liberal district attorney.  But now I think they see that none of that even seemed to matter somehow, and that only the Black Lie matters somehow, so now it's back to hollow points for them instead.   

And while I'm at it let me add this.  A long, long, time ago when I was in my early to mid-teens the Detroit police squad cars were solid black with the usual gum ball on top and a gold metallic reflector type image of a jagged lightning bolt on it's doors, which I got a good chuckle out of even back then.  But now I hear they are thinking about going with a silhouette image on a white squad car of a policeman patting an Afro-American boy on the head, with the words underneath it saying, "We like you."  (Just kidding about that one, though I think it would be funny.)   

It's rather sad that someone makes a claim that fits in with your world view and you believe it straight away. One woman's word, no proof, yet your clutch at it as if in some way it vindicates you personally?

Say you were a people smuggler, would you take your family in the 4 metre long rubber dinghy with you?  If so, why?

Exactly.

Sorry Ms Abbas has destroyed your illusions of the sad situation concerning her.  I don't know why she would lie to the news about it all,.. Do you?

And maybe she couldn't afford the deluxe cruise plan offered by the people smuggler on board the luxurious sixty foot cabin cruiser, and had to settle on the four meter long rubber dinghy instead.    Hell, I don't know?

Perhaps you should ask Ozi all these perplexing questions, as I didn't see the telecast.  Every time I try to watch the sad segments about the Syrian refugees' I get so sad that my eyes weld up with tears and it all becomes a horrible blur to me.  So I usually just change the channel right away.  :'(

By the way, how many of the refugees is Switzerland and Sweden taking on? 

Just need to know if I need to change my travel plans in the future. 

And it sure would be nice if some of these countries would finally decide to band together and form an army to kill all these nasty barbarians that are causing all these people over there to have to flee.  But I know that most of Europe is pretty much entirely liberal now, so we can forget about that idea pretty quick. 

FIGHT?  Not on their lives!  Not even for that of their own wives and children, or for that of their own homelands, and certainly not over there for them.  I learned that much from the liberals over here. 

It's rather sad that someone makes a claim that fits in with your world view and you believe it straight away. One woman's word, no proof, yet your clutch at it as if in some way it vindicates you personally?

Say you were a people smuggler, would you take your family in the 4 metre long rubber dinghy with you?  If so, why?

Exactly.

You're right, how could he be a 'people smuggler', such an upstanding citizen.

Even his aunt has gone public to vouch for his integrity;

-living in Turkey for three years (not a real refugee after all);

-not likely to be given asylum in Canada (oh, not a real refugee);

-tried to get to Europe for the safety of his family (and get his $14,000 worth of dental work done free);

-planned to then move through Europe and then on to Canada illegally (pretending to be a refugee);

-made his wife come along with the kids even when she didn't want to go (had been safe in Turkey for 3 yrs);

His aunts words during an interview.

A different source states that the Turkey-Greece route has resurfaced these summer months as a thriving business for smugglers profiting from the stream of people fleeing war and poverty. One example: traffickers in Turkey are getting help shepherding growing numbers of Syrians to Greece, thanks to Syrian accomplices.

Syrian accomplices? Could that possibly include Abdullah Kurdi?

You need to learn a bit more about people smugglers and their TTPs (Tactics, Techniques and Procedures) before you comment on what may or may not have happened. Would he take his family with him? Yes, to justify his being there if caught. If not caught, takes the boat back (someone has to, this wasn't a cheap rubber dinghy but an expensive speed boat). Or maybe he was just using the masses to hide his wife and kids, get them started on the journey to Europe and Canada ahead of him.

I've been involved with this kind of shit for many years and what the woman claimed about him and his family is a fairly common tactic.

Sorry Ms Abbas has destroyed your illusions of the sad situation concerning her.  I don't know why she would lie to the news about it all,.. Do you?

And maybe she couldn't afford the deluxe cruise plan offered by the people smuggler on board the luxurious sixty foot cabin cruiser, and had to settle on the four meter long rubber dinghy instead.    Hell, I don't know?

Perhaps you should ask Ozi all these perplexing questions, as I didn't see the telecast.  Every time I try to watch the sad segments about the Syrian refugees' I get so sad that my eyes weld up with tears and it all becomes a horrible blur to me.  So I usually just change the channel right away.  :'(

By the way, how many of the refugees is Switzerland and Sweden taking on? 

Just need to know if I need to change my travel plans in the future. 

And it sure would be nice if some of these countries would finally decide to band together and form an army to kill all these nasty barbarians that are causing all these people over there to have to flee.  But I know that most of Europe is pretty much entirely liberal now, so we can forget about that idea pretty quick. 

FIGHT?  Not on their lives!  Not even for that of their own wives and children, or for that of their own homelands, and certainly not over there for them.  I learned that much from the liberals over here.

Don't you mean Lieberals.

Yes, I do believe your right.  Mien German ist a little offta.  Danke herr StdCld.

This is our Liberal (Lieberal) Leader in Ontario. 6647421297650941533ORIGINAL.jpg

The GTA and the Unions voted this cun't licking dyke as our Premier for 4 years and she's done nothing but blatantly waste billions of our tax dollars. They got into a contract to build two Gas Plants and then cancelled the deal to get two extra seats at Queens Park, costing over a billion dollars of Taxpayer Dollars for nothing that got built. So when she extends her arms, she is actually saying this is how big the Lie I am telling today.

This is our Liberal (Lieberal) Leader in Ontario. 6647421297650941533ORIGINAL.jpg

The GTA and the Unions voted this cun't licking dyke as our Premier for 4 years and she's done nothing but blatantly waste billions of our tax dollars. They got into a contract to build two Gas Plants and then cancelled the deal to get two extra seats at Queens Park, costing over a billion dollars of Taxpayer Dollars for nothing that got built. So when she extends her arms, she is actually saying this is how big the Lie I am telling today.

She's laughing about how big her strap-on is that she's going to ram up the publics ass now.

"I'll fuck ya until you bleed."  Haw, haw haw.     

Fucking liberal cunt!