Current Events in the News (commentary) Split #2

They're scum alright, their actions over and over again have made that abundantly clear.

Have you seen some of their more recent victims, to where they had these people, with their hands and feet chained to a pole and then while they hung there upside down on this pole they slow roasted them alive.  Nothing but bloodthirsty barbarians.  That's all that they are.

Thank you, Mister

Why not ask for the reason for this

I will say these events occurred when some Jews wanted to infringement  Palestinians and was the beginning of a cafe in France. At the same time, war in Gaza with Jews

Back to the video I know these people remind them of Palestine found fully prepared to die if you see in the middle of the video you see a bearded man Tells them stopped about it in your mind what you paid to say so is not Islam and  By the way  France is anti-Islamic state

Looks just like the blacks in the U.S. Uncivilized savages that just need to be mowed down with machine guns.

Do not forget that blacks built America

Don't make me laugh with that nonsense about Blacks built America. 

But I'll give something to chew on.  Did you know that it was the Democrat party that fought to keep slavery alive.  And that during the sixties also fought against desegregation?  Are you aware of that fact?

Look, believe what you want, and think what you want.  I'm not in the business of trying to win over liberals.  It would be far less laborious a task for me to strap on a hundred pounds on my back and then go mountain climbing than to waste my time trying to get some of you to finally wise up out there.