Current Events in the News (commentary) Split #2

She's great isn't she.  She is on the only news station that I care to watch anymore.  'One American News'.

And there's a man there by the name of Ledger, on "The Daily Ledger", and he doesn't pull any punches either when it comes to Obama, or Muslims, or liberals.    He's one of us, a true patriot.

I feel sorry for Sean Hannity, because he's a good conservative over there on Fox.  But other than that Fox doesn't really have all that much going for it anymore. 

Fox can take their "Fair and Balanced bullshit" and shove it up their ass!  I for one don't care to sit around and have to listen to this constant tug-o-war going on between that of liberal lunacy and that of common sense.  The liberals already have enough outlets out there to spew their idiocy. 

And then, after that attempted hatchet job by that feminist cunt, Megyn Kelly, towards Donald Trump recently.. I've pretty much given up on Fox altogether anymore. 

Underestimate the power of Islam at your peril.

Father David Smith, a Sydney Anglican priest, has now made four humanitarian missions to Syria, the most recent in July.  Quote:

Yet the country itself is far from entirely dysfunctional. Syria is going a lot better than Iraq thanks be to God. There is a fully functioning bureaucracy. Unlike Lebanon, where garbage has not been collected for months, the garbage is collected in Syria.

As the country somehow stays functional in most areas, its people maintain their spirits. Everywhere we went on our most recent trip in July, we saw thousands of kids, and all had fire in the eyes. They were full of life and spirit.

The streetlife was extraordinary, despite no lighting at night. People were dancing and drinking. What I didn’t see was a sense of resignation. There is a very strong sense of patriotic solidarity in Syria. People are gathering around the flag and around Assad, even if it’s not to do with him as a person or any decisions he has made.

Then this today:

AUSTRALIA will boost its refugee and humanitarian intake by 12,000 permanent places and provide more than $40 million for United Nations efforts to deal with the Syrian crisis taking Australia’s total contribution to the crisis to $230 million.

Strange that we have no money to fix our hospitals, support our veterans or assist our pensioners.

$230 million buys a lot of military equipment and provides a permanent solution, not a charity case that will bleed us dry.

They know exactly what they are doing.  They are taking over the world through our own stupidity letting them come to our countries as "refugees" giving them money so they can fund there jihad. Most people will be like, "why did they bomb us? We gave them everything they wanted"  I say fuck'em all. 

We hear the same thing here. Medicare is broke, Social Security is broke, we can't keep the VA hospitals running, roads and bridges crumbling, no money to keep the National Park system up, etc...

But there's and endless supply for welfare, food stamps, free phones, housing, Congressional and Senate annual pay raises, new Presidential jet, limousine, vacations to the far corners of the globe, unlimited protection for former Presidents, Congress and the like.

But let a Veteran need a blanket and a hot meal and he's pushed aside like yesterdays dirty dishes. That friends is not Republican or Democrat. That is Liberalism and greed at it's finest. Liberalism is found on both sides, not just one. And it needs to be stopped. 

We hear the same thing here. Medicare is broke, Social Security is broke, we can't keep the VA hospitals running, roads and bridges crumbling, no money to keep the National Park system up, etc...

But there's and endless supply for welfare, food stamps, free phones, housing, Congressional and Senate annual pay raises, new Presidential jet, limousine, vacations to the far corners of the globe, unlimited protection for former Presidents, Congress and the like.

But let a Veteran need a blanket and a hot meal and he's pushed aside like yesterdays dirty dishes. That friends is not Republican or Democrat. That is Liberalism and greed at it's finest. Liberalism is found on both sides, not just one. And it needs to be stopped.

But they can always find Billions of dollars to waste on useless wars they'll never win.

But they can always find Billions of dollars to waste on useless wars they'll never win.

That's because politicians don't know how to fight wars.  If they would let the pentagon command  the wars we would win. We also wouldn't look back either. 

That's because politicians don't know how to fight wars.  If they would let the pentagon command  the wars we would win. We also wouldn't look back either.

If they really want to win their War on Terror you don't fight them killing them off one by one.

You get out the poison spray and kill them all at once.

Seal any points of re-entry in case any survivors try to gain access.

poison spray? I was thinking 1500 of the arsenal "we no longer have."  you know the stuff we dismantled and disposed of "wink, wink"

we could also load all but the women and children up and send  all military age males, so older than 12, up on a rocket and have them colonize Mars.

poison spray? I was thinking 1500 of the arsenal "we no longer have."  you know the stuff we dismantled and disposed of "wink, wink"

we could also load all but the women and children up and send  all military age males, so older than 12, up on a rocket and have them colonize Mars.

Colonize mars? I can live with that, but leave my outback alone, that's my retreat. If they have to have something, give them the city centres where they can fight it out with the crack heads and dealers, that way it doesn't matter who we shoot, they all deserve it.

I often see people of right wing ilk posting about the American flag. They talk about how people fought and died for the values that this flag represents. I think that most citizens of the United States believe that the flag stands for the high moral ground. I am curious when you think it is that a transformation took place that would  allow genocide to be tolerated within that set of values.