Current Events in the News (commentary) Split #2

I don't know how many times I have to say it Woody, but it's pointless replying to me directly. Your posts are nonsense and not worthy of a reply, which is why I ignore you - with just the odd reminder, such as this, as to why you're being ignored.  The figures for the huge numbers of refugees that Sweden has taken in over the years are just a google search away.  I'll leave it there, feel free to call me a liberal cunt and all the rest, I'll carry on ignoring you.  Twat.

Ozi, seeing as you were berating Timewarp for not providing anything factual, you're letting yourself down with this hearsay surrounding this bereaved father. Again you're seizing on the word of someone else, who is very emotionally close to the situation.  I've yet to see any solid fact that what these two women are saying is true.

I don't know how many times I have to say it Woody, but it's pointless replying to me directly. Your posts are nonsense and not worthy of a reply, which is why I ignore you - with just the odd reminder, such as this, as to why you're being ignored.  The figures for the huge numbers of refugees that Sweden has taken in over the years are just a google search away.  I'll leave it there, feel free to call me a liberal cunt and all the rest, I'll carry on ignoring you.  Twat.

Ozi, seeing as you were berating Timewarp for not providing anything factual, you're letting yourself down with this hearsay surrounding this bereaved father. Again you're seizing on the word of someone else, who is very emotionally close to the situation.  I've yet to see any solid fact that what these two women are saying is true.

Crawl back into your hole Maturin.  Everything you have to say around here is both pompous and full of shit.  But the worse part about you is that your such a fucking bore.  And to show the world what a liar you truly are,.. How is it that if you ignore my post,.. you always manage somehow to respond to it?

Your just another mindless liberal in this world, just drifting through life with your eyes closed. 

So when I quote an article that was published by Network Ten, then isn’t THAT the fact? I didn’t say HE WAS A PEOPLE SMUGGLER, I quoted the article. Or do you think Network Ten are making it up?

And when I quote the content of a live interview with the man’s aunt in Canada, who made the statements about him living in Turkey in safety, that he was unlikely to be accepted as a genuine refugee, that she was sending him money, that he needed dental work he couldn’t afford, that his wife didn’t want to get on the boat, isn’t THAT the facts?. Or are you suggesting the station that recorded the interview made it up, or someone was pretending to be his aunt?

And when I suggested that what was described is a fairly common TTP of people smugglers, isn’t THAT a fact? Or do you think the military make up this stuff and just write it in manuals for the hell of it?

So based on all the FACTS, it is more than feasible that the claims are correct.

There are three women involved in the information I posted, the women on the boat who claims he's a people smuggler, the woman's sister who translated for her AND the man's aunt, who provided most of the FACTS that indicate he is NOT a genuine refugee.

As is usual you read the bits you want to read.

That's why I don't debate liberals, it's like beating your head against the wall.

How many times, even leaving me out of this, have you seen a person argue persuasively with facts at hand, only to have the fucking liberal just refuse outright to accept the fact that they may have been wrong.  With them, the whole exercise is just pointless and futile to even be bothered with.

They are not only blind to the truth and to reality, they are very much childlike in the way that they will stubbornly deny it, because just as with a child, they frankly can't handle it.   

No, they are quite categorically not facts about what happend. They are statements by three woman that have not been proven to be facts either way.

I don't know if the TTP is fairly common of people smugglers, I did not contest that did I? And, I really don't care about the facts you've quoted that aren't relevant; such as the fact that it was reported on Network Ten is indisputable, however that fact has no connection to whether the statements of these woman are true and should be regarded as fact.

As usual, you only spin what you want to spin!

You're dealing with someone who operates out of the right wing bigoted closed ideology echo chamber that is the nature of this forum Ozi. Unlike you guys I need rational proof in order to make a considered apraisal, not the bandwagoneering, party line, sheeple comments that are prevelant here.  Does it not bother you that you think and say exactly what they want you to say?  That you're just a tool to keep the guys that don't give a shit about you, your country or your patriotism in power?

Like I said Ozi.  That just as with a child they will stubbornly deny it, because they can't handle it.

But I suppose it wasn't a complete waste of time in this case, because now he's hunkered down in his little corner with his thumb in his mouth just fuming away over it all.  How funny! 

And I noticed he didn't need rational facts, as he calls them, to lambast Karen and to swear up and down that she was not a real woman, when everyone who knows her better, just laughed about this behind his back. 

And another thing imbecile, Rationality has to do with reasoning and has no direct bearing on what has been shown to be an indisputable fact.  A persons reasoning can be faulty, but facts are just that, facts.  But he goes ahead and links these two words together, simply because it makes him feel that he comes off sounding smarter, when the opposite is what actually takes place to anyone who truly knows better.

He reminds me a lot of Fredo in "The Godfather".    "I'm smart,.. not dumb, like everyone says, but smart,.. and I want respect!"  ;D

Our prisons have dozens of people smugglers, all scum like most of the people they try to bring into the country. All of them are innocent, of course.

The government doesn't tell me what to think and I don't agree with half of what my government does, but I accept my duty and will carry it out, regardless, because that bit I do agree with.

I swear that I will well and truly serve Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second, Her Heirs and Successors according to law, as a member of the  Australian Army for the period of six years, and any extensions of that period or until retiring age and that I will resist her enemies and faithfully discharge my duty according to law. SO HELP ME GOD!

I don't need some talkfest and analysis of the facts, I live with the facts. I have some of the scum in my neighborhood, in my town, and they bring their shit culture and attitudes with them. I've been well trained and when the shit hits the fan, and it will, I will do whatever is needed to protect my family, my friends and my neighbors. And I won't have my hands tied by some bullshit rules of engagement. The sad bit for the tree hugging liberals who think everybody is worth saving, is they will have to defend themselves. By the time they realise what's going on, with no weapons or skills, I'm guessing they'll be collateral damage.

"I don't need some talkfest and analysis of the facts..."

Then stop asking for them and arbitrarily declaring conjecture to be fact.

As I understood it from previous conversations you worked with asylum seekers or something, maybe I'm mis-remembering that, so I'm confused as to why you've printed the armed forces oath of alliegance.

There will be a lot of innocent people that are killed, if and when, the shit hits the fan. A lot of those doing the killing of those innocents will be from our side as well.  Which brings me back to the question, what makes you so much better than them if you're just waiting for the chance to behave with the same disregard for human life that fundametalist whackjobs do?