Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #7

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎28 at 0:28 PM, snaky said:

I think that Kamila is giving Kristy blue balls the same way that they are giving us blue balls,the way I observed it last night was,Kristy was in her bed about to go to sleep,then after about 15 mins. she got up and grabbed her pillow and blanket and went into Kamila's room to lay down with her,then about 5 mins later Nora started yelling something to them from her room,at first they never responded then Nora kept yelling again and again and again,and that's when Krisrty started yelling something back at her,by the way they weren't yelling bad things,I think Nora was saying something funny to the girls,I don't speak Russian but judging by the body language and the way how Nora grabbed her dildo and ran into the room to attack Kristy with it.

I think that Nora was joking with the girls to get it on,because maybe she read on CC what we have been saying all along, BY the way this is what I think folks,so let me make that perfectly clear,I'm just guessing what happened just by looking at how they were acting.So that's when Nora and the New girl with Dildo in hand ran into the room and jumped the girls with it,Nora was trying to put the Dildo between Kristy's legs,lol that shit was funny as hell.

Anyway after about a minute Nora went back into her room and that's when Kamila decided to go to sleep on Kristy,after about 30 mins Kristy grabbed her pillows and blanket and went back into her room,and just like that everyone started sleeping.Then about an hour later the new girl woke up and got something to eat and then went back to sleep.

And all of that suggests that Kammi is giving her blue balls how exactly?

LOL  A Female with Blue Balls.    Just when you thought you heard it all something new comes up.

Thank you kzsjzkdjs,that is the same dildo that Nora brought into the room to attack Kristy with,I think it ended up falling between the bed and the wall,unless I'm seeing imaginary lesbians and dildos lately lmaoo!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Damn check out Kamila's face,she is like "damn I wish I knew you had this",I could have been using this all along ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Only thing Nora forgot to do was show the girls a demonstration on how the toy works.

KAMILA AND KRISTY ARE TAKING A SHOWER TOGETHER!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It was lovely to watch Kamila doing a bit of playful water splashing on Kirsty.

Trust me, I was mentally willing them as hard as I could to start soaping each other up but alas it seems we will have to wait a while for that to happen.

I firmly believe that it is only a matter of when, not if, it will happen.  ::)