Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #11

Rivotril thank you for your post kami looks so cute when she sleeps.

When I'm talking to myself while watching her sleep, I find myself saying "she looks like an angel". I know it sounds dumb, but sometimes the words just come out without you planning to say anything.  ;D

When I'm talking to myself while watching her sleep, I find myself saying "she looks like an angel". I know it sounds dumb, but sometimes the words just come out without you planning to say anything.  ;D

The old song "she looks like an angel, talks like an angel, but I got wise, she's the devil in disguise"!!

Even I got my days when I really can't stand Nora,but there are days like today when I love her like a fat kid loves  birthday Cake :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Anyone who defends or loves Nora gotta realize that nobody is always perfect,and some days even Nora herself does some dumb shit,you know just like our significant other that we have at home,your wife,girlfriend or in my case my mistresses lol,even those you love the most sometimes get on your damn nerves,so when you hear Mikey talking shit about Nora just remember that he loves her,but for that day he's just pissed at something that she did that got her on his bad side ie. interrupt Kamila or worse yet try to talk shit to my Rita. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 

Nora se masturbe dans son lit...

Nora masturbates in bed ...

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

• Upvote 1

Even I got my days when I really can't stand Nora,but there are days like today when I love her like a fat kid loves  birthday Cake :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Anyone who defends or loves Nora gotta realize that nobody is always perfect,and some days even Nora herself does some dumb shit,you know just like our significant other that we have at home,your wife,girlfriend or in my case my mistresses lol,even those you love the most sometimes get on your damn nerves,so when you hear Mikey talking shit about Nora just remember that he loves her,but for that day he's just pissed at something that she did that got her on his bad side ie. interrupt Kamila or worse yet try to talk shit to my Rita. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

LOL so funny!  What really probably happened is when Kristy went upstairs to do whatever, shower is what I'm hearing from you all, Nora probably told Kamila that there will be no hanky panky tonight.  Then I heard that Nora was talking to Kristy while she was in the shower (another interruption of privacy) and was probably also telling Kristy that there will be no hanky panky tonight because she wanted all the attention!  I'm just guessing on this because I didn't get to see any of it except for you alls picture and words, but I'm 99 & 65/64ths % sure that is how it went down LMAO!!

I don't hate Nora, I just don't like the bitch!!

LOL so funny!  What really probably happened is when Kristy went upstairs to do whatever, shower is what I'm hearing from you all, Nora probably told Kamila that there will be no hanky panky tonight.  Then I heard that Nora was talking to Kristy while she was in the shower (another interruption of privacy) and was probably also telling Kristy that there will be no hanky panky tonight because she wanted all the attention!  I'm just guessing on this because I didn't get to see any of it except for you alls picture and words, but I'm 99 & 65/64ths % sure that is how it went down LMAO!!

I don't hate Nora, I just don't like the bitch!!

nora est belle, intelligente, spontanée, vive d'esprit, percutante et direct, gentille mais pas conne, forte et faible à la fois, partageuse, intuitive et franche!!! et certainement la meilleur danseuse sexy de toutes les filles qui sont venues dans la maison!!! beaucoup vont demander de quoi je parle, mais croyez moi , si nora se mets à danser, les autres filles n'existent plus!!! ;) ;) :D

nora is beautiful, intelligent, spontaneous, quick-witted, hard-hitting and direct, but not nice bitch, strong and weak at the same time, partageuse, intuitive and honest !!! and certainly the best sexy dancer of all the girls who came in the house !!! many will ask what I mean, but believe me, if nora is put to dance, the other girls no longer exist !!! ;);): D :o :o :o :o