Pictures of Nora, Rita, & Jenny Split #14

Zora is THE one !

K&K were cute girls but that's all !

Zora is cute, she makes the show.

this appartment was nice to watch..............when there was someone at home.

those girl were only teasing to get viewers and the little reward regarding the number of viewers.

qu'elles soient aimées ou détestées, kamila et kristy ont suscitées beaucoup d'intérêt sur CC, c'est une grande page qui se tourne!!! le meilleur a été pour moi la soirée d'arrivée de kristy!!!personnellement, je les remercies toutes les deux pour avoir partagé ces quelques semaines, et je leur souhaite tout le bonheur possible, pour leur avenir....... ;) ;) ;) 8) 8) 8)

they are loved or hated, kamila and kristy aroused much interest in CC, this is a great page that turns !!! the best for me was the evening's arrival kristy !!! I personally thanked them both for sharing these few weeks, and I wish them every happiness for their future ....... ;););) 8) 8) 8)

Zora is THE one !

K&K were cute girls but that's all !

Zora is cute, she makes the show.

this appartment was nice to watch..............when there was someone at home.

those girl were only teasing to get viewers and the little reward regarding the number of viewers.

But if one is an ass man, Zoya (not Zora) isn't much to look at, it's just sloppy with no shape.

Kristys isn't much bigger, but it has shape and bouncyness. Zoyas just flopping in the wind. Almost like a 90-year old male ass.

Not as bad as this ass, but not far off: http://www.sweatlikeapig.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/skinny-fat-butt.jpg

After this apartment went off line, I'll bet that all the other apartments on RLC breathed a sigh of relief !

Now people will go back to watching all the boring, non-functioning zombies again !!!

I'll bet that all the other apartments on RLC breathed a sigh of relief

So did a lot of CC members. I just hope the bullshit doesn't start up in the other apartments.