• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonsoir a tous

Malheureusement je ne pas traduire en Français

Si Quelqu'un peux traduire

Bonsoir a tous

tu peux traduire google extension et tu installe le traducteur et après tu peux  traduire  :trashcomputer:

I think the idea is to get all the Carla and Mario fans addicted to anti-depressant drugs. This "boomerang tentant" antic can really wear down a fan's psychological stability. Maybe Mario gets a kick-back from the pharmaceutical industry.

And RLC did say that RLC is "an experiment." They didn't say which kind.  :yikes:

I wonder how much RLC has gotten from Coke, Pepsi, and Disney for product placement...humm  :idk:

I think the idea is to get all the Carla and Mario fans addicted to anti-depressant drugs. This "boomerang tentant" antic can really wear down a fan's psychological stability. Maybe Mario gets a kick-back from the pharmaceutical industry.

And RLC did say that RLC is "an experiment." They didn't say which kind.  :yikes:

I wonder how much RLC has gotten from Coke, Pepsi, and Disney for product placement...humm  :idk:

It's Groundhog day.  :poke:

It's a damn shame Mr. Squirrel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).]

when does the make up sex start

You have to have two people first to make that happen.  Otherwise it will be Mario Bashing the Bishop.

Is that Carla? If so, she added blonde highlight to her hair. Looks good. What was with the sign, the de-listing of the apartment, etc. If they wanted to just redo the furnishings, why not just put in maintenance. Curious.