New Girl is Ilona Split #2

Ilona woke up without panties, but when I saw her late last night she had them on. Did I miss anything interesting during the night?

I was about to ask the same.

Redeeming piece of luck that before the camera 8 stops the best pieces had already been seen. Maybe a few more seconds would have been a good thing. Typically repairing has required one or two minute break in cameras 7, 8, 9 and 10, without maintenance (at least when there has been a same kind of issue in cam 7).

And how do you know this??  Also, cam 8 just conveniently goes out, RLC guy right here lol.

She has not got it charged in her room, but the charging has succeeded the living room UPS and in the laundry room. I assume that the charger did not stay in the wall outlet, but stay in outlet which was horizontal plane, like that in UPS in the living room. This is only explanation that I have found, because my wireless doorbell has the same problem.

She has not got it charged in her room, but the charging has succeeded the living room UPS and in the laundry room. I assume that the charger did not stay in the wall outlet, but stay in outlet which was horizontal plane, like that in UPS in the living room. This is only explanation that I have found, because my wireless doorbell has the same problem.

Most likely she thinks it's the charger it self, but most likely it's the part that plugs into the mac. It seems to charge ok on the floor, but not on the bed, that's because of the bend on the cable, and they often get fractures where the cable goes into the connector.

Hey Dumbo, stop worrying about paying members, you haven't been one of them for the longest time. And as such, you have no idea what goes on upstairs, therefore you have no fucking right to call people that do liars. She's had issues with the outlets in both bedrooms

Great to see Snaky and DfCcap have resumed hostilities!

These two take insults to an almost artistic level - but always amusing!

:headache: :yes: :haha:

It seems that Ilona has got a new charger for her Mac, so hopefully she no longer spend all the days in the laundry room  :)

Creo que esta chica a recibido un tiron de orejas por parte de RLC-ESTAFADORES despues del esperpento de ayer, mas de 4 horas encerrada en su madriguera y el consiguiente cabreo de los abonados, el tiempo dira.

Creo que esta chica a recibido un tiron de orejas por parte de RLC-ESTAFADORES despues del esperpento de ayer, mas de 4 horas encerrada en su madriguera y el consiguiente cabreo de los abonados, el tiempo dira.

Most likely you are right. It seems her charger is still not working, but she is trying to use it in her room. Thanks for everybody who has sent feedback to RLC!

Interesting comment at the end!  How do you know anyone has sent feedback to RLC?  Are you the RLC mole?

;) ;) ;) Es evidente que han recibidos, yo mismo mande varios e-mails quejandome del comportamiento de esta chica ayer, asi como tambien le habran llamado al orden sino no se explica el cambio tan radical de ayer a hoy en el comportamiento de esta chica, hoy ni siquiera la he visto visitar su madriguera.

;) ;) ;) Es evidente que han recibidos, yo mismo mande varios e-mails quejandome del comportamiento de esta chica ayer, asi como tambien le habran llamado al orden sino no se explica el cambio tan radical de ayer a hoy en el comportamiento de esta chica, hoy ni siquiera la he visto visitar su madriguera.

I understand what you're saying botika, but I'm wondering if he is assuming due to the actions of Ilona and the girls today or does he know something else.  That was a pretty strong comment in my opinion!