New Girl is Ilona Split #2

thats all she does just like the massage it was good but she gave ilona one and knowone interfered but as soon as irma started giving anna one here she comes to interfere which was good but irma already gave ilona one.why would she get involved again.

For me it seemed that Anna (or Irma) shouted to Ilona to come down and get the tit massage with her.

Irma is was more touchy with Ilona than Anna, even if Anna tries to Irmas attention more the last days.

if you guys had a vote on who or staid who would go?

No contest...Illona has to move on.  Too childish compared to the other girls. 

PLEEEEEEZ bring Kristi back.  Can you imagine her with Irma and Anna?  Our heads would explode.

From what I saw, Irma changed to her easy access bra and unbuttoned her jeans. She and Anna sat on the

settee almost as if they had discussed it. They were just getting comfy when Ilona appeared.

It seemed to me she deliberately stopped them going further. May well be just my imagination,

but I think they were saying they wanted her to go upstairs and she was saying no just carry on.

Then Irma seemed to give up and went and got changed.

All this could well be my half-fried brain telling me bullshit!

Oh, What's absolutely true is that that music is total shit!!

:doh: :screwy:

From what I saw, Irma changed to her easy access bra and unbuttoned her jeans. She and Anna sat on the

settee almost as if they had discussed it. They were just getting comfy when Ilona appeared.

It seemed to me she deliberately stopped them going further. May well be just my imagination,

but I think they were saying they wanted her to go upstairs and she was saying no just carry on.

Then Irma seemed to give up and went and got changed.

All this could well be my half-fried brain telling me bullshit!

Oh, What's absolutely true is that that music is total shit!!

:doh: :screwy:

Ilona does seem to interrupt them a bit too often, but I don't think she does it on purpose. To me she seems like a young teenager who simply doesn't understand boundaries. If something fun is happening she will simply barge without a thought that she may not be wanted/needed at that time. I find it very annoying.

J'aimais bien Ilona au début ( Jolie et pas gênée ) Mais maintenant elle se cache pour de longues périodes et chaque fois qu'Anna et Irma se raprochent elle vient tout défaire.  D'après moi elle a deux choix :  Embarquer dans le jeu avec les 2 autres filles ou partir.  Elle ne sert à rien dans le moment présent.  C'est mon opinion et je la partage. lol

i like irma alot but she has to stop babying ilona.ilona has to good legs to make herself something to eat.shes is just lazy as hell.if she can walk to go hide she can walk and make her own food.what is irma her slave im begining to hate ilona for real.ilona is so lazy she watches tv and goes upstairs and doesnt even turn it off.so irma or anna can do it i couldnt live with her if she was my roommate she would of been gone along time ago.