Happy New Year!

MrBoJangles

To a safe and prosperous 2016!

nous aurons un peu d'avance sur les américains, mais bonne année à tous!!! les voisins commence à mettre la musique à fond, on va faire la même chose!!! une sale année pour la France, qui en a particulièrement bavée en 2015!!! en espérant que tout ce passe bien ce soir à paris.....

we will have a little ahead of the Americans, but happy new year !!! neighbors start putting loud music, we will do the same !!! a dirty year to France, which has particularly bavée in 2015 !!! hoping that everything goes well tonight in paris ..... :clap: :clap: :clap: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

For my friend TBG    I once spun an empty Scotch bottle back when I was young at this party, and it had something to say as well.   

Something about, "Moderation in all things."  But I didn't really pay any attention to it back then. 

I'm a lot wiser now.

So remember this all you CC people out there.  Remember the words of the spinning Scotch bottle, and be safe. 

et puis tous ceux présent ici ce soir, n'ont vraiment rien d'autre à faire!!! comme moi!! alors bonne année et heureusement qu'il y a internet!!!! :D :D :D :D

and then everyone here tonight, really have nothing else to do !!! like me!! then good year and fortunately there are internet !!!! : D: D: D: D :D

For my friend TBG    I once spun an empty Scotch bottle back when I was young at this party, and it had something to say as well.   

Something about, "Moderation in all things."  But I didn't really pay any attention to it back then. 

I'm a lot wiser now.

So remember this all you CC people out there.  Remember the words of the spinning Scotch bottle, and be safe.

Now I'm going to have to watch the whole movie and bring back those memories.

et puis tous ceux présent ici ce soir, n'ont vraiment rien d'autre à faire!!! comme moi!! alors bonne année et heureusement qu'il y a internet!!!! :D :D :D :D

and then everyone here tonight, really have nothing else to do !!! like me!! then good year and fortunately there are internet !!!! : D: D: D: D :D

Bonne année a toi aussi !!!

Happy new year to every one