Annual Fan Club Census Poll. Your votes are needed! NOW!

Foamy T. Squirrel

Of the CURRENT female tenants, whose FAN CLUB are you a member? Vote for only your most beloved, because you have only one vote to give for your goddess.  

848 members have voted

1. 1. Of the CURRENT female tenants, whose FAN CLUB are you a member? Vote for only your most beloved, because you have only one vote to give for your goddess.

• Leora
    • Maya
    • Dasha
    • Nina
    • Kira
    • Zoya
    • Carla
    • Adriana
    • Carina
    • Sabrina
    • Suzan
    • Nelly
    • Masha
    • Katka
    • Lenka
    • Ilona
    • Irma
    • Anna
    • Layla

For you Old Dudes: I know this doesn't include all your lost loves who have left RLC, but they're old fat hags by now, so let's get current.

The winning fan club gets a special prize from the Mods. Maybe a used Siberian pizza box -- haven't decided yet...anybody need cracked pecan shells?

I really considered Blue. Really. But then, I'd have to include all sorts of guests, and the list is horrendously long as it is.

I didn't include past women, either, since I didn't want the mention of the loss of Alina, Rita, Diana, Nora or Meerkat  to stir up sad memories in the minds of Old Dudes.

I noticed you put Leora right on top of this list.  And with that cozy little nest you made there right under her bed, I can fully understand why.      But a used pizza box?     

I mean I could see where the others might only receive that sort of thing from you; but surely you must have something else in mind should that perfectly defined, and ever so symmetrical pussy should somehow win. 

I'd be very careful if I were you.  She tends to keep a very tidy place, if you know what I mean.

And just remember,..  Love ain't cheap, my friend.  :no:

I really considered Blue. Really. But then, I'd have to include all sorts of guests, and the list is horrendously long as it is.

I didn't include past women, either, since I didn't want the mention of the loss of Alina, Rita, Diana, Nora or Meerkat  to stir up sad memories in the minds of Old Dudes.

How about Alma, Kamilla and Kristy ?

For you Old Dudes: I know this doesn't include all your lost loves who have left RLC, but they're old fat hags by now, so let's get current.

The winning fan club gets a special prize from the Mods. Maybe a used Siberian pizza box -- haven't decided yet...anybody need cracked pecan shells?

Kamila will never become an old hag - fat or otherwise. She is my perfect woman. lol.

32% pour irma??? vous êtes sérieux?!! j'ai cru comprendre que c'était l'élection de la reine, pas de la plus cochonne de rlc!!!

Irma 32% ??? are you serious?!! I understand that it was the election of the queen, not the slut of rlc !!! :no: :no:

Surtout qu'Irma tente par tous les moyens pour séduire ses co-locs avec ses massages érotiques et ses baisers pleins de caresses lesbiennes.  Elle veut devenir la BOSS de l'apt et en montrant ses nichons à la journée longue elle veut que nous ne regardions qu'elle et seulement ELLE.

Surtout qu'Irma tente par tous les moyens pour séduire ses co-locs avec ses massages érotiques et ses baisers pleins de caresses lesbiennes.  Elle veut devenir la BOSS de l'apt et en montrant ses nichons à la journée longue elle veut que nous ne regardions qu'elle et seulement ELLE.

elle aurait pas une grosse paire de nichons je pense que le resultat serait different,

en tout cas ce n'est pas mon vote çà c'est sûr mais çà me surprend autant de votes pour irma quand même

Looks like Irma has taken the lead in the vote for most popular.

Leora is going to die, or throw a Russian shit-fit if she ever stumbles on to this.  It's going to take all of what Pepe' and Foamy can do to even console the poor girl at this point.  But I'm sure they're up to the task.  8)

"There, there my little sugar plum."  "Everything is going to be alright, just put your tears right there on my furry shoulders."  "Or maybe a little farther down around my balls if you don't mind."