What Are They Doing Now

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Jenny/Nikki and Sara/White was kicked out pretty fast when people had enough of them. So there's hope we can be ridd of her in a few days.

Jenny and almost Nikki has been kicked out because they didnt respect RLC  code of conduct . Do you remember Nikki shower's with panties  ?

For Sara she was never there and have a boyfriend. I think she left with a mutual agreement.

I dont really enjoy Layla, but she does the job.

Jenny and almost Nikki has been kicked out because they didnt respect RLC  code of conduct . Do you remember Nikki shower's with panties  ?

For Sara she was never there and have a boyfriend. I think she left with a mutual agreement.

I dont really enjoy Layla, but she does the job.

"Kicked out"

"RLC code of conduct"

"left with a mutual agreement"

Where in the hell did you see that? I must have missed that "official" memo. Could you point me towards that specific information?

"Kicked out"

"RLC code of conduct"

"left with a mutual agreement"

Where in the hell did you see that? I must have missed that "official" memo. Could you point me towards that specific information?

Kicked out was easy to see. The other two you mentioned is more out there statements. Specially the code of conduct. Mutual agreement can be read into because they didn't cut the feed like they did with Jenny/Nikki.

Kicked out was easy to see. The other two you mentioned is more out there statements. Specially the code of conduct. Mutual agreement can be read into because they didn't cut the feed like they did with Jenny/Nikki.

I am trying to follow this, with difficulty

does "out there" mean that they are just guesses? or am I missing something?

well this night is definitely different...firstly, a night of phone calls..from RLC i would presume...after initial 3 -4 calls Ilona and anna were really happy but now Ilona seems very sad..almost crying after the last call....is she going to leave?

plus Layla taking a bath and anna dressing up in that NYE dress...something is different....