Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, Voyeur Villa.com is for sale!!!! Signed back in got directed to Huge Domains. They are selling domain name for $3,895!!!

Unsy, what the fuck could that mean??? Selling the business (perhaps because it sucks?).

Guys, Voyeur Villa.com is for sale!!!! Signed back in got directed to Huge Domains. They are selling domain name for $3,895!!!

Unsy, what the fuck could that mean??? Selling the business (perhaps because it sucks?).

where you have see that?do you have a link pls?

Unsy, check it out. Go off page for VV, google voyeurvilla.com. You will be directed to Huge Domains page where they are selling their domain name. Unless this is some kind of "hijacking " by Huge Domains. On the contrary, if you google Voyeur Villa (not voyeurvilla.com), you get a response to the search term that allows you to get back on the site. Weird!

Unsy, check it out. Go off page for VV, google voyeurvilla.com. You will be directed to Huge Domains page where they are selling their domain name. Unless this is some kind of "hijacking " by Huge Domains. On the contrary, if you google Voyeur Villa (not voyeurvilla.com), you get a response to the search term that allows you to get back on the site. Weird!

Try again:I believe that is voyeurvilla.com without the hyphen. A different domain name. The hyphen matters.

Timewarp is right, I forgot the hyphen. Different domain name. My fucking computer should have remembered when I started typing voyeur, but of course the stupid thing didn't, so I typed it in and...forgot the hyphen!

Sorry, guys,  false alarm!

They should be for sale, but  who would buy it!

Timewarp is right, I forgot the hyphen. Different domain name. My fucking computer should have remembered when I started typing voyeur, but of course the stupid thing didn't, so I typed it in and...forgot the hyphen!

No big deal, consider it one of your fist senior moments, I have had many.

Well, for such a cheap price, I would buy it and change everything!!!