Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think IF Nelly and New Guy Hook UP and have great sex and compatibility,Nina-Robert should vacate VV.They anyways,do not add anything to VV.I like them but sould give way to the young blood.

Ivo-Sonia should be kicked out but that's not gonna happen and i absolutely dispise Petra.

My 2 cents

:smoke:

I think IF Nelly and New Guy Hook UP and have great sex and compatibility,Nina-Robert should vacate VV.They anyways,do not add anything to VV.I like them but sould give way to the young blood.

Ivo-Sonia should be kicked out but that's not gonna happen and i absolutely disperse Petra.

My 2 cents

for now we can say nothing. nelly will save him only if he make her sream in the bed :nana:

Ivo-Sonia should be kicked out but that's not gonna happen and i absolutely dispise Petra.

My 2 cents

I put my 2 cents against and I am working hard for emptying Tver completely.... to have free space for Nelly&BF

You must be f... joking ? Babushka again making plans for other people? And she even want to have part of the fun and happiness to be shared with her. :wtf: :wtf: Ahhh how much more she need.

Petra needed a guy ("live dick" as she put it). Now it has an influence on Nellie. So it is possible to share with Nelly her boyfriend.

I think the decision in the hands of guy.