Voronezh - Split 13

nack

Cassy, you are still speculating. It isn't out of the realm of possibility for someone there to get a sexually transmitted disease, although I don't think that is the case here with Christy. The problem with implying an STD is that there is still a big stigma attached to it. Although I personally feel it shows nothing about the person. Maybe the person got it from sex with another person that had it and they had no idea. Many young people have gotten herpes from other young people. It doesn't speak badly of someone.

But let's not speculate about it.

Can we not find something else to talk about? Oh wait, maybe because there is nothing else to talk about!!!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i want is to explain that she probably already have disease when she arrived first time.

And if there is someone who I would like to blame is VV. Because they never tested her. If they did, than they probably find her health issue.

very heated argument about the disease, Christy, I think it is something sick, but do not you think that she is eating food on the sofa, because no chair for you - all just guys))). Petra can be shared only with her for her friendly meal. Petra always ready to entertain guests, helping people, I did not see that she is determined to aggressively Christy, they often converse together. Now in Tver there are guests, so we need more chairs and they are all at the table)))) Have a great weekends

So it is what it is. Don't want to make any comment. But just for the record. Post above was edited last time  Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 04:33:40 PM by cassy  One hour before motion started under Tver apt topic http://camcaps.net/index.php?topic=7689.msg222878#msg222878

When i was making post non of those information was available for me.

I am not sure if this was directed at me or not. Since you had posted quite a bit of information about your observations and such regarding Christy I asked if you had a theory as to what exactly was the cause of her physical problems. Forgive me but I don't see how asking me what I think answers that question. If you don't want to answer it or don't know the answer, then fine.

yes that what i thing

And no i don't want to talk about her illness. I already explain that.

Posted by: cassy

« on: February 11, 2016, 08:36:41 PM » Insert Quote

Did you read the post.

I often wonder if it is the language barrier or if many of your posts have an aggressive or passive aggressive element to them. I confess I have trouble following you sometimes. In any case it looks like you are trying to get a rise out of me here and I am not biting. This topic is closed for me.