Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nelly has a new guy? She seems ok with him. Given her pickiness,  that is no mean feat.

Bye Christy!!! You were one of the most genuine people ever on VV. The aholes in Tver, even Petra, not helping her pack.

Fuck them! As far as I am concerned, they can shut down Tver, just keep open Voro. Voro is better than Tver now!

Nelly has a new guy? She seems ok with him. Given her pickiness,  that is no mean feat.

Bye Christy!!! You were one of the most genuine people ever on VV. The aholes in Tver, even Petra, not helping her pack.

Fuck them! As far as I am concerned, they can shut down Tver, just keep open Voro. Voro is better than Tver now!

Nelly looks like the girl who would feast on 'young' guys.Looks like we might have a screamathon tonight.They might do it in the shower or Living Room.

:drool:

Nelly looks like the girl who would feast on 'young' guys.Looks like we might have a screamathon tonight.They might do it in the shower or Living Room.

i hope they will do it in jacky room with three cam it would be nice for us :yeahbaby:

Petra said yesterday that they had agreed with Nelly to try the new guy together. So perhaps they will go to Tver in the room of Petra.

She also said that this guy is good in bed. Maybe it's all still an old guy, but not the last Nellie's?

The only positive behaviour of the Tver crew was to be honest and open regarding Christy. They kept her to be the 5th wheel from the beginning and openly showed their attitude. In fact they have for sure intriged at VV to achieve her leaving.

Petra and Ivo are smelling bad and should make Tver free for Nelly and the new guy. The couch in Voro has no good cams...