Voronezh - Split 13

nack

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there folks. I wrote VV a mail about the future of the site and I got a surprisingly precise answer:

They are aware that it is boring at the moment. There will be two new villas soon. One is for couples only so David and Nelly have to move there. Dont know about Sonya and Ivo. Maybe they move too. Couples will only be in that one specific villa. Nina and Robert will leave soon. Voro will be then used for casting new people who will if  they are liked move to the other new villa or two Tver.

I also asked about webcamming. They are aware that it can be annoying but they say it is better they work from the villa instead of leaving for camming.

Sounds quite promising but I dont know if we could believe it? :idk:

Hey there folks. I wrote VV a mail about the future of the site and I got a surprisingly precise answer:

They are aware that it is boring at the moment. There will be two new villas soon. One is for couples only so David and Nelly have to move there. Dont know about Sonya and Ivo. Maybe they move too. Couples will only be in that one specific villa. Nina and Robert will leave soon. Voro will be then used for casting new people who will if  they are liked move to the other new villa or two Tver.

I also asked about webcamming. They are aware that it can be annoying but they say it is better they work from the villa instead of leaving for camming.

Sounds quite promising but I dont know if we could believe it? :idk:

Sorry, but I cannot see something promising what is positive.

Tver will stay as it is for now, Nelly&David will stay in Voro or new apt - what is the difference?

One additional apt for casting and one new for nobody knows.

Let´s sum up:

Petra will remain until pension

Bonga cam shit will go on

Nina&Robert will leave and as replacement of people will be additional villa ???

What is the positive news?

Tver will stay as it is for now, Nelly&David will stay in Voro or new apt - what is the difference?

Let´s sum up:

Nina&Robert will leave and as replacement of people will be additional villa ???

Petra does not work on bongakams already, I'll go no - she offline - I think if they say that Robert and Nina will leave - will come a new pair of interesting and in Tver all will change, as long as they were not boring those who are there now

Hey Jabbath, Spielo, how are you guys doing?

Jabbath, did they say that they know people are leaving in droves, some for RLC? No, I don't think they will. BTW, RLC effectively co-opted VV by having more sex and nudity in their apartments. In RLC, you can get real people, who actually do sex when they want and often but not too often. In other words, they are threading the needle successfully. VV lost the needle in the haystack months ago. I will be out of here in like 15 days. I will miss you guys but not VV.

Let´s sum up:

Positive news is that with Robert and Nina leaving, we'll get more people. Plus with them opening a new apt and having one for couples and one for testing, we'll get to see more interactions, and more opportunities for different people to hook up. I say this is a nice positive.

Positive news is that with Robert and Nina leaving, we'll get more people. Plus with them opening a new apt and having one for couples and one for testing, we'll get to see more interactions, and more opportunities for different people to hook up. I say this is a nice positive.

Hi Misc, your conclusion is a dream.... If a couple is leaving you have less people, not more. Now VV will invest in one or two more villas, but not in parallel in new people. Casting is not paid.