New girl is Danaya

In my opinion it is not a bad thing, although in general her old room offers better views. The superiority of the rooms partly depends on what kind of girl lives there. Old room is great for a girl who spends a lot of time in front of a mirror, and a new room to the girl who spends a lot of time in bed.

She does not darken the room, sleeps without bra, do not hide under the blanket, so the new room will offer a great views, at least in the morning when the sun rises. Can't wait if she starts to sleep without panties. In addition her breast implants are so big that they can see well also when she is in front of the mirror, more distant from cameras.

Was that what I think it was. The pink thing she lay at the bottom of the tray ???  :yeahbaby:

I don't know what you saw, but I have also seen pink thing earlier.  My disappointment was big when I noticed it was toothbrush case. Of course, a little imagination and she could maybe use it as ...  ;)

I don't know what you saw, but I have also seen pink thing earlier.  My disappointment was big when I noticed it was toothbrush case. Of course, a little imagination and she could maybe use it as ...  ;)

Haha, here we go with the vibrator hallucinations again  :screwy:

In my opinion it is not a bad thing, although in general her old room offers better views. The superiority of the rooms partly depends on what kind of girl lives there. Old room is great for a girl who spends a lot of time in front of a mirror, and a new room to the girl who spends a lot of time in bed.

She does not darken the room, sleeps without bra, do not hide under the blanket, so the new room will offer a great views, at least in the morning when the sun rises. Can't wait if she starts to sleep without panties. In addition her breast implants are so big that they can see well also when she is in front of the mirror, more distant from cameras.

See, I know that you are honest in your posts. So, can you tell me what you see that makes you believe strongly that she has breast implants? They look natural to me. The only thing unnatural that I see are the bleached nipples. I don't see any scars anywhere to indicate that she has implants. What are you seeing that I'm not?

See, I know that you are honest in your posts. So, can you tell me what you see that makes you believe strongly that she has breast implants? They look natural to me. The only thing unnatural that I see are the bleached nipples. I don't see any scars anywhere to indicate that she has implants. What are you seeing that I'm not?

i totally agree with bookmaster, i don't see anything but natural looking breasts on danaya. 

i totally agree with bookmaster, i don't see anything but natural looking breasts on danaya.

The way her boobs are sagging.  her nipples are still way to upright for them to sag that much and not have a little padding behind it.  breast implants now a days are put in through a tiny incision on the underside of the areola.  they make the incision right on the edge of the areola and the breast to minimize (almost non existent) scarring.  Look at the way her boobs sag and you will see that the bulk of her tits sag in one formation instead of a more flat sag which most women without implants and large breast sag.  she looks like a saggy grapefruit, and her nipples themselves (when you can see them) are almost pointed upwards instead of straight out or sagging with the rest of her tit.  This might also be a reason she bleaches her nipples, to help make the scar from her implants non existent. 

Look, for example, around the areola in second picture, you can see a darker ring which is scarred. Closely looking other scars can also be seen in many images.

2016-01-2801_40_14-2016-01-28_01-32-18.png

2016-01-2801_42_37-2016-01-28_01-32-18.png