New girl is Danaya

I agree with someone else.  I definately see a Kristy resemblance in her face.

Christie will come when you stop sending messages in their own site  your All  comments silly and boring, a reason for the stop applications Kamei and Christie

In fact, not you just as well as Bob and others

funny how the way illona way to dress or lack of has changed since she got there. no more bare naked walking all day in the appartment. now she wear t-shirt and panty. guess shes  a bit shy now to walk around naked around her

funny how the way illona way to dress or lack of has changed since she got there. no more bare naked walking all day in the appartment. now she wear t-shirt and panty. guess shes  a bit shy now to walk around naked around her

I think it's more fear than shyness.  :yes:

I think we have swapped a small breasted ice maiden for a large breasted ice maiden!!! She is not happy to show her whole body. She obviously thinks her breasts are worth showing to the world (they are!!) but nothing else. Showering back to the cams and then slipping panties on before dropping the towel.

We can only hope the ice melts with time but I don't think I will be holding my breath!!

I think we have swapped a small breasted ice maiden for a large breasted ice maiden!!! She is not happy to show her whole body. She obviously thinks her breasts are worth showing to the world (they are!!) but nothing else. Showering back to the cams and then slipping panties on before dropping the towel.

We can only hope the ice melts with time but I don't think I will be holding my breath!!

That will change. Most of the girls start that way and a couple of days later, they are used to the cams being there.

Yes I agree Van she was very nervous, no vodka tonight to help. I think she was talking to Ilona about her shyness in front of the cameras. Time around the house should help, If you remember so was Layla very shy at first, and so was Anna. I think it very common actually.

I'm delighted with Danaya, very promising.

Yep. Very promising. She has done more to Ilona in the short time shes been here than Layla ever did. And she even go Ilona to massage her ass. Which not even Irma got her to do.

And now that Layla is finally gone, it won't be as boring to watch.