New girl is Danaya

I'd swear she is Kristy's sister.......................look at all the pictures and compare her face profile and smile to Kristy ! She could be the older sister of Kristy ! :welcome: :woohoo:

slider tu as eu la même observation que moi!!! je pensais être le seul à avoir vu du kristy en elle!!! cette fille est un mixte entre ilona et kristy!!!!

slider you had the same comment as me !!! I thought I was the only one who saw the kristy in it !!! This girl is a mix between Ilona and kristy !!!! :D :D :D :clap:

i hope she also doesnt start off the wrong foot like Irma..who spent the first two weeks flirting with Ilona and ignoring Anna, only to realize that Ilona is actually a cyborg created by RLC....she doesnt feel attracted to anything except computers....but eitherways only one more replacement can make this apartment interesting....

Yes Leg Layla is soon to be a goner, and I hop that the reason they have added Danaya to the list of rooms is because she will be moving into the master bedroom. It suits her better so she stretch out and sleep well at night. I also like think that room is use to big titties, it just doesn't do well with small tits.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes Leg Layla is soon to be a goner, and I hop that the reason they have added Danaya to the list of rooms is because she will be moving into the master bedroom. It suits her better so she stretch out and sleep well at night. I also like think that room is use to big titties, it just doesn't do well with small tits.  :clap: :clap: :clap:

But will she accept Ilona working there and barging in without knocking?

Leg, I don't think it matters what room you are in, that girl will just barge in if she thinks she needs too. I did notice she took her computer back to her room though.

Maybe the RLC gods are working in our favor here, lets hope so.

But will she accept Ilona working there and barging in without knocking?

My observation is Danaya is more assertive than Layla. This morning Ilona barged in and attempted to side on the bed and force Danaya over so she could sit. Danaya didn't move. She held her ground. Ilona is pushy because people let her. People like her are teachable. You just need to stand up to them. Danaya seems confident.

My observation is Danaya is more assertive than Layla. This morning Ilona barged in and attempted to side on the bed and force Danaya over so she could sit. Danaya didn't move. She held her ground. Ilona is pushy because people let her. People like her are teachable. You just need to stand up to them. Danaya seems confident.

Ilona needs a good Bitch Slapping.  That will cure her.