New girl is Danaya

I can spot implants a mile away. Even thought they are already saggy, the lowest part of her tits is next to her chest while the nipple is still sticking perpendicular when they should be pointing down. Sorry, she has bags behind her tits. Clearly implants... But at least she likes RED!  :)  Let's see what she's into. If she's a cold fish, well, we can just ask for the TV to be left on again...

She really looks like she is Ilona's older sister to me. Hope I am wrong on that unless Layla wants something older.

She is cool....but as i said before she alone cannot do anything...we need someone as naughty as Irma to replace Ilona or Layla....her boobs btw are second best after Susan....

she took so long to come, it is as if RLC gave birth to her....

Yes. I agree on the boobs. Beautiful. However, as a side note, I'd like to kill whatever genius came up with the idea to have women (especially models) bleach their nipples and areolas so that they wouldn't show through their tops. They are the best part IMO.

Ouais bof...

Perso, je n'aime pas trop sa tête. Elle fait agressive...

Je préfère toujours et de loin Ilona.

-----------------------------------

Personally, I do not like his head. It seems aggressive ...

I always prefer by far Ilona .

Google Traduction

Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen, a little food for thought as you go about your day today, I don't know if the girls pick their own stage namesor not, but I found this interesting:

The name of danaya has given you the desire for creative, artistic or musical expression in an original way.

You strive to be different and have the self-confidence to implement your ideas because you have the perseverance necessary to see something through, despite obstacles.

Although you meet new people easily, it is not easy for you to maintain a relaxed, harmonious relationship.

With increased familiarity you are inclined to speak your mind in a forthright, sometimes argumentative manner which creates annoyance and often hard feelings.

In an argument, you usually emerge victor, but at a cost.

This name does not offer the softness of expression for long-lasting compatibility in close associations.

Any weakness physically would be centered in the skin and liver, or in the head causing head colds, sinus conditions, headaches, or hay fever.

Humm!!!!!!! very interesting

I'd swear she is Kristy's sister.......................look at all the pictures and compare her face profile and smile to Kristy ! She could be the older sister of Kristy ! :welcome: :woohoo:

Do you wear glasses ?  If so maybe it's time to change.  Please do not feel offended but NO, no ressemblance at all for me.