New girl is Danaya

They are teaching her how to pass the time in the bedroom.

If I were the suspicious type, I would think that Ilona is making her think that she and Layla do a lot more to please the viewers. Just from all the arm gestures and tone of voice, it seems like she's spouting total b.s.  ;)

It doesn't matter though because, in a couple days, Danaya will see the truth.  :yes:

I like her. She seems not to be shy of making body contact with the others and seems to have a rather positive attitude. On the other hand this could lead to Ilona stop running around topless and stop sleeping naked. But this risk must be taken when we get some more action instead :)

A lot in her  moves, visage expression, general behavior, makes me think she could be Ilona's sister. Don't focus only on the tits...

I am thinking the same thing here look at their faces. both look almost alike . but she seems more mature than her. and very beautiful at that.

A lot in her  moves, visage expression, general behavior, makes me think she could be Ilona's sister. Don't focus only on the tits...

:bang head: :bang head: :bang head: Solo faltaba ya que esta enferma-drogadicta-necesitada de terapia urgente nos dejase en este apartamento un clon suyo en forma de hermana ( estas no son hermanas )

:bang head: :bang head: :bang head: Solo faltaba ya que esta enferma-drogadicta-necesitada de terapia urgente nos dejase en este apartamento un clon suyo en forma de hermana ( estas no son hermanas )

il y a effectivement une ressemblance dans leurs visages....

there is effectively a resemblance in their faces ....

She is cool....but as i said before she alone cannot do anything...we need someone as naughty as Irma to replace Ilona or Layla....her boobs btw are second best after Susan....

she took so long to come, it is as if RLC gave birth to her....

She is cool....but as i said before she alone cannot do anything...we need someone as naughty as Irma to replace Ilona or Layla....her boobs btw are second best after Susan....

she took so long to come, it is as if RLC gave birth to her....

Amigo contando tambien con Maya, elmejor trio de tetas de RLC-ESTAFADORES. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: