New girl is Danaya

I first saw this morning in the kitchen but didn't have time to post.

However I wasn't initially sure it was her because especially with that hair she resembles Ilona. I was only certain when she turned around and I saw her arse ... that probably says a lot about me. I was pretty tired.

She reminds me of Jenny in terms of looks, not such a duck face but the hair and the tits are similar. Personality wise, although she is promising, I don't think she can match Irma.

Well looky here you all, Danaya won't let the prude just home on her last night in Barcelona, she made her get ready and they are going out tonight. I think I am going to like this girl. SHe even went in and climbed on top of miss laptop asking her to join them. Ilona is just to addicted to her computer, but I hope she hard at work on finding another replacement for Layla. Ilona we and Kristy back, she will really freak you out LOL

She reminds me of Jenny in terms of looks, not such a duck face but the hair and the tits are similar.

And she reminds me of my late mother - the tits are similar.

I first saw this morning in the kitchen but didn't have time to post.

However I wasn't initially sure it was her because especially with that hair she resembles Ilona. I was only certain when she turned around and I saw her arse ... that probably says a lot about me. I was pretty tired.

She reminds me of Jenny in terms of looks, not such a duck face but the hair and the tits are similar. Personality wise, although she is promising, I don't think she can match Irma.

she has a fake nose and botox lips like Jenny