New girl is Danaya

I don't know if you noticed but lately A&D didn't go party that often, they agreed to take a break, day or two to recover before they go again.

Danaya said they got to know some DJ who has his own place where they had after parties to early morning hours.

• Upvote 3

Mist Danaya packt auch ihre Koffer, ich hatte gehofft mit den beiden anderen Mädels würde sich in der Wohnung alles zum guten wenden. Sehr schade, hoffentlich geht sie nicht mit Adele auf Tour und ist weiter dem schlechten Einfluss von ihr ausgeliefert.

DANAYA, you will be alone now with 2 other girls ; i think i will not see RLC very often now, perhaps a little before you go definitivly.  So thanks Danaya, even if sometimes that was fake, but sometimes your eyes said that could be real. I wish you  a, good life, and find a love who love for you. Some advice from adele could be good advice sometimes..., but good men are not in clubs (just  my opinion).  Oh just a last advice : There are fabulous men in France (best guys of course !!!!) . :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Danaya est parfois bizarre comme fille,,  il y a quelques minutes  elle donne à Adele un beau baiser tendre sur la bouche et c'est un très joli tableau 

qu'elles nous offrent là et elle Danaya  s'essuie la bouche après...... Bizarre Bizarre

• Upvote 1

On 19/3/2016 at 4:38 AM, mikeof26 said:

this is my opinion I think danaya and adele are saying shit right behind aida back  did you guy's notice how adele went in danaya room and start whispering to danaya ear. and then when aida went out danaya went in adele room to finish talking about aida behind her back

Girls will be girls. Soon a new alliance and new intrigues. It's an age old problem...